A32NX FlyByWire v3.0 Huge Update Released

Is this the stable version for us novices?

Had a look and I dont have those I my list, are u using those new drivers ?

Fly By Wire !
THANK YOU ! THANK YOU ! THANK YOU !

2 Likes

These guys are the MVPs
If I had an onlyfans Iā€™d give them a free lifetime subscription

3 Likes

I have the same problem. The battery voltage is 25,4 V.
Soā€¦ have to wait until > 25,5 V or is it a bug?

Why when on AP my heading is always 2 degrees more (off) than what the selected heading is?

Is this a bug?

Is it adjusting for the wind?

1 Like

there is a bug in middle of the flight, when autmatically the plane change the speed from knots to mach and you can turn back again to knots

1 Like

In some ways Asobo have done too much to the default aircraft already. Sure there are bugs and balancing which need to be done but aside from that they off a great balance for casual and intermediate simmers to enjoy the experience.

If you just have A320 A32NX as default, thatā€™s great for the hard core people out there but is creates so many problems. Expectation, workload on the rest of the default fleet, experience for new players to start the plane without pressing Ctrl-E is unforgiving.

As hard core simmer you probably think Iā€™m being silly but this is just my opinion, I think itā€™s great that we have the FlyByWire team adding free updates, but thatā€™s the way it should remain - the defaults are perfectly scoped implementations in there own right and just need some bugs, basic navigation and POH updates addressed, thatā€™s it I think.

5 Likes

When i install the latest master i have no batteries, if i install the latest stable version engine 1 shuts off after APU shutdown, i guess iā€™ll wait.

Bravo thx very very much guys !!!

All is working fine, except VNAV Managed Mode does not work (sometimes nuts) perfect. Started cold and dark EDDL-EDDM. Top. Thank you very much!

Despite this topic, very useful to know for beginners and those who want to dive deeper.
https://safetyfirst.airbus.com/control-your-speed-during-descent-approach-and-landing/

1 Like

any one experiencing problems when taking off with this mod??

Thank Goodness. I will give it a try. Iā€™m beginning to think this project is the only hope for the 320. No bad thing as there seems to be some real talent within the group. That said I didnā€™t buy my car and have to build an engine.

Thatā€™s a bug in the default version.

Sadly it doesnā€™t seem to be on the ā€˜known issuesā€™ list.

I do not use this mod, great as it sounds, because I feel the sim is too unstable. You already see people doubting: is it the mod or is it the sim?

Wow been flying all morning fantastic job just one small thing the battery voltage stays the same on start up as when switched on apart from that a big pat on the back.

Anybody experienced the same? During taxi after landing i turned off ENG 1 but then the Throttlelever of ENG 2 has no influence to the ENG 2 anymore. I had to use the Throttlelever of ENG 1 to control the ENG 2.

Sorry if this is too obvious, but did you set the sim up for dual throttle control?

1 Like

ILS is too bad, i went to approach to Burdeos at 3000ft i press appr and nothing happens i couldnt land

This mod appears to be just what I was looking for and what was desperately needed for this simā€¦ It adds much more realism than the default arcade style A320. Everything seems to work fine but I can seem to get the PFD up and running and getting a NVA TCAS fault. Is there any suggestions to work this fault/issue.

1 Like