A32nx new import flight plan from Simbrief

I tried simbrief connection but MCDU refused it.

I modified my simbrief username so that it does not contain space and that solved the problem.

2 Likes

And doest it ask you to enter your Simbrief ‘User ID’. I dont know where I can find it.

1 Like

Did you create a flightplan with Simbrief?

1 Like

Yes I did, but I dont know how to log my simbrief account in the mcdu

If it’s not working for you, try entering your username in the MCDU without the space. @alk10k said that fixed it for them.

1 Like

Try this: Simbrief homepage -> Dispatch -> Account settings -> Username

From there I modified my username so that it does not contain any space, letters in capitals.

‘workflow’ is simple, in MSFS you select the airport parking slot where you want to start your flight and then in Simbrief you create your flight plan. I’m not 100% that all the flight plan details are imported, but at least enough for me to enjoy. Safe Flies to all.

Fantastic update guys.

There is however one issue I would like to post, I load up my flight plan from Simbrief just fine, but when switching to VR by pressing the VR TOGGLE keybind, after a few seconds the flight plan disappears, and I have to load it again. This happened before takeoff and in mid flight.

Steps to reproduce:

• Start cold and dark
  • Load flight plan from Simbrief into MCDU
  • Toggle VR ON (I use Oculus Rift)
  • The flight plan will disappear from the FMC, it can be reloaded, but it is a pain

I`ve been using VR to take off and land (wonderful experience); cabin preparation and landing preparation I do it without VR, so switching in and out of VR has become a necessary feature for me.

2 Likes

you don’t need to enter it for it to work.

+1 same issue here

Just to let you know (either you don`t really need it) the “User ID” (or Pilot ID) can be found in SimBrief on the page where you plan your flight. Just look at the picture added to this post.

3 Likes

You wrote that “they also created an aircraft profile for the FBW A320…”. Do you mean Simbrief? If so, do you know where it can be found?
Thanks!
Chris

2 Likes

The link to the A320NEO Simbrief Profile is in the video notes below this video from Easyjetpilot.

There is also a link to the official Simbrief Airframe on FBW’s GitHub page https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx

1 Like

Does anyone have a definitive solution to this problem?

Here too. I haven’t tested to see if it’s a FBW problem, Simbrief flight plan related, or just a general MSFS bug though.

Actually I could not get my username to work with or without the space - BUT - when I put in the Pilot ID I got it to work! Thank you!

can somebody help plz
i do everything needed and when i click request it says flt nbr in use
does anyone have a solution???

It happens to me also but it is not a problem. I clear the warning and proceed normally. The flightplan is loaded.

I also have this USER ID box pop up , what if anything are we supposed to type into that?

If you go to Simbrief and click on New Flight, then look at optional entries, the Pilot ID is shown beside your name.

Although I didn’t have to actually enter that as long as I put my Simbrief username in the EFB.

1 Like