A32NX Rudder issues, only a32nx

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

no

Brief description of the issue:

Rudders are working fine, but the systems in the A32NX (Only A32NX) is making them glitch

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

These pics are the rudders both at full, the physical pedals in game move all the way, but the system doesnt and the system makes them glitch, when landing i veer off every time.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

cant remember but has been a good 3 months

Rudder has been tested in variety of different aircraft, eg. F18 and FENIX a320, works fine w/ them.

Hello @Steamy5771

The #bugs-and-issues category is for bugs in the core sim that aren’t about add ons (i.e. the PMDG 737) These can be posted in the Third Party Discussion category, however it is recommended to contact the developer directly via their discord, Support email, etc.

I have moved your post into #third-party-addon-discussion. Thank you.

1 Like

Ok thanks, sorry for the inconvenience

No worries! Hope you can find an answer soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also i have changed fbw version to stable, still an issue.

Using xbox controller?

1 Like

T.Flight rudders from thrustmaster.

Okay, best to post your issue on their discord support channel. You’ll get instant live support there.

1 Like

already disabled them all unfortunately

I’m not seeing this problem in my game.

1 Like

Yeah, seems to be an issue on my end.

Good Morning,
I download recently A32NX not the stable version but the other one and every time I fly this plane on the ground and connect to vpilot I unable to taxi.
Impossible to turn left and right.
I do not have that issue with B738 or A339.
Need some advise please :slight_smile:
Thanks
Rick

How do you have your rudders set up? What bindings are you using? There’s obviously a problem there.

Be sure to deactivate all MSFS assistance features, especially auto rudder for this issue.

I have Thrustmaster airbuspilot X. When I press the outsive view I turn the joystick I see the rudder moving from left to right BUT when I release the parking break the plane dont turn at all :slight_smile:

Hi I did actually lol as I said no prob with PMDG 737 and A339 so what should I do ? lol
thanks

Try latest dev version with nothing else in your community folder (liveries included) that could interfering. There should be no problem with the A32NX alone. After engine start, auto windows heat will clear the windscreen within 30 seconds. Or you can turn the windows heat on manually before engine start.

You know what I remember that as soon as I had liveries problems happened.
So if I am not wrong : A32NX will only work perfectly with no other liveries in the community folder.
Its sad its fun to see liveries we love :-).
Also the windows heat ? Dont really understand because I never saw any light for windows ? :slight_smile: thanks

No, that’s not exactly it. You can isolate “bad” liveries this way. A properly updated livery should work fine.

Regarding my reference to window heat, sorry I had this thread mixed up with another one where icing was the topic. :grinning:

There are plenty of good liveries. We didn’t say that you had to remove ALL liveries. But you obviously have a bad livery that’s causing your problem.