About Autopilot

Hi all! I do have a little issue after the last MSFS2020 update I think…So before I re-intall the whole thing I am addressing to you! The airplane (A320neo in this case) does not follow the autopilot path exactly…It tends to turn the other way at times. This is the first time I have such an issue…Am I doing something wrong? Is it a bug?
Any replies will be appreciated. I am thanking you in advance with greetings from Athens Greece :slight_smile:

It’s a bug

Oh! that was quick! Thank you! Do you face the same issue?

If you take a while to read the forum, you’ll see this is a well known issue since the last patch.

1 Like

I didn’t try yet. But the forum is full of complaints about it.

I see…That saves me re-installing the whole thing! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

2 Likes

Thank YOU VERY much for the information!

To keep you updated, the latest development version of the FlyByWire mod for the A320 fixes the Problems.

Thank you for your response! In fact I used the FlyByWire A32NX latest version. It works better but it is not totally reliable too… It just makes things a little better for A320neo.

the newest developer version of the mod is from yesterday evening. so maybe worth looking again

We are happy to announce that we have finally resolved the lateral autopilot bug introduced in the last sim update. Following the extensive work by the community in identifying the issue, we forwarded these observations to Asobo Studio, who corroborated our findings and provided a temporary fix for us to include in the A32NX. The fix completely addresses any autopilot banking issues, course deviation, and localizer alignment issues. We have been informed that a permanent fix will be included in an upcoming update to MSFS. Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

I’ll have a go on this. Maybe mine was not that one… I am too obliged. Thank you very much. Be well!

So, here’s my report for A32NX-master. AP works FINE! (just one test trip). But engines noise…not acceptable. I do hope this too will be fixed (there was not such an issue on previous A32NX models).
All the best
Julian George

PS I am goin to use the previous sound envelope which was OK. Lets see what happens. :slight_smile:

Sound was much-much better now… I enjoyed the flight :slight_smile: AP excellent.