[READ FIRST] About the ATC, Traffic & NAVAIDs category

This section is dedicated to ATC, traffic, and navigational aids (e.g. vectors and procedures, VOR/NDB/AIRAC data, ILS, ATIS). Add-ons/ Mods/ External content are not official MSFS content and may impact the stability of the sim – more information here

Visit the Community Dashboard page for more information on this category bug status.

In order to provide key information to the team, we invite you to read the below instructions and use the template.

This will help identify what could be the source of a specific issue but also help the community understand if they experience a similar situation.

Before reporting a bug, follow these steps:

• Check if the issue has been identified in our Zendesk articles or Known issues

• Check if a similar thread doesn’t already exist, if so, use the voting system. Please do not create duplicate threads.

• Report only 1 issue per thread – be specific.

Template:

Give a brief description of the issue:

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
2 Likes

I reported a similar problem on Zendesk, because I thought it was something exceptional but now I realize that going on, others come up … I would like to know if it is appropriate to report or is something known to the MS / ASOBO team that will be corrected in the near future.

This is the visualization of the INGA IG 275Kz NDB system.

Loading object from BGL FAILED: {2FB72C66-290C-4727-B970-DA20984CEE83}
at LLA: -5.516667�X - 13.583333�X - 0.000000
with source identifier: ‘GetRegion Qmid (L: 11, U: 825, V: 543) pck = fs-base-nav’

I think this applies to non-English speaking countries. Mine was already as you suggested here in USA.
Thanks tho

1 Like