Adding more than one livery to Microsoft Flight Simulator

i updated the tutorial please redo it

1 Like

How come for some people it works to just drop the liveries into the community folder

it does not just work by dropping the liveries into the community folder. However, some of the livery distributions (such as megapack) include the aircraft.cfg and json files. Thus, it works if you just drop the megapack into community. But if you want to add some liveries that are not in the megapack, then you must follow this process and merge the cfg/layout.json contents into your existing files.

also, note that MSFS is buggy and will not recognize the liveries sometimes. If this happens, go to the Hangar under Profile. Choose the A320. Then press the Home icon in the upper left to return to main menu. Then go back to the A320 in the hangar again and then it should work. Seems like the sim needs a little help refreshing it.

maybe the livery installer would do this for you (I have not tried this)

https://drive.google.com/u/0/uc?id=1eWXuPJJUtdubG8qay8j89du6xt2G_6XF&export=download

because those liveries are already preconfigured

Thanks for the tutorial! However, I wasn’t able to successfully install liveries (I tried the megapack v5 from Master A320Neo Livery List) so far. I followed the instructions and also watched the video about it (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAYf6Anaxgo) but they don’t show up in the sim.

I noticed that C:\Users\ME\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache is a link to D:\WpSystem\S-1-5-21-some-long-number\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache.

Furthermore, when I copy files to community folder and I try to open them (e.g. a text file), I get a message that I don’t have the permission to open the file and that I should see the owner of the file or an admin to obtain permission. I checked the access rights of the files as well as of the folders and they all show that I have full control. I also tried to delete and recreate the community folder but with the same results.

It seems to be a similar issue as reported here: We need a way to access the MSFS files and folders

Do you have any suggestions?

The a320 liveries are shown under cessna208b !

same, how to solve ?

click again to 320 and working

1 Like

Easy-peasy, by modifying the aircraft.cfg and json files I can add more liveries on top of the mega pack, you guys are amazing!

Just FYI, I was able to solve my issues with the community folder located in a WpSystem folder on another drive. Unfortunately, it involved re-downloading the 100GB of default packages. The solution itself is quite easy:

1. Got to D:\WpSystem\S-1-5-21-some-long-number\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache
  2. Delete the folder Packages (inside the LocalCache folder, not the one in the Local folder)
  3. Start MSFS
  4. It will tell you that you need to download some additional files and it will ask you for an install location
  5. Select a directory that is not located in WpSystem, e.g. D:\Microsoft Flight Simulator
  6. Hit the update button
  7. Wait a few hours

All your settings will be preserved. However, as said already, I was not able to avoid the re-downloading. I managed to manually point MSFS to another directory to look for the packages, but I was not able to properly move or copy the already downloaded packages to the new location. They were either inaccessible after that or the copy operation failed saying “your organization does not allow you to copy the file there”. All attempts to manually change the access rights failed as well. The behavior of the WpSystem folder is really strange.

Ugh, I think I’ve run into a similar problem. My Community folder (same location as yours above) is all locked up. Anytime I put any liveries in there all the files are now padlocked and nothing shows up in the sim. Same error messages, can’t change any rights. What the hell…
Does anyone know how to fix that (without a reinstall)?

EDIT: Now it’s working?!?!
I tried to uncheck the “Encrypt contents…” checkbox under Advanced on the Properties tab for the Community folder and when it said I couldn’t, I just hit “Ignore all” (I was a bit mad by this point) and it went through and appeared to apply those settings anyway to a bunch of the livery files I’d put in there. Unusually, all the files still show as locked and the “Encrypt contents…” option is still checked and greyed out… but now I have a bunch of new A320 liveries in the sim!
I actually have no idea if this is what fixed it, just some tinkering I was doing between my original post and this edit. Be interested if that works for anyone else…

Good to now that there is another solution than re-downloading all default packages!

In any case, I guess the best way is to select a proper directory in the first place when starting MSFS the first time and it asks you where to put the stuff. (I did this in the middle of the night in order to have the sim ready in the morning and failed to do so :roll_eyes:)

Thank you for this tip. I was going crazy trying to figure it out, and this worked.

1 Like

Are we going to run into problems when people who aren’t part of the megapack are releasing liveries? Is anyone trying to establish a workaround?

Right now the workaround is manual editing of cfg and json files.

There’s an installer someone wrote, but I’m not sure what scenarios it can handle.

It seems there are some glitches with the way we are doing liveries because they show up under other planes.

Maybe once all is ironed out we can build a way to install these automatically. I was about to code something up when I spotted the glitches which make me think we aren’t editing these files 100% correctly. So I put it on the back burner.

1 Like

That’s what I’m running into as well. I’m trying to get some liveries done, but I’m not even sure if it’s worth the time if we’re going to get templates and other tools later.

Hello everyone,

i´ve been following the first post of this topic (but sure missing something) by adding 6 liveries into:
C:\Users\Yxxxx\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Community\airalaska-cessna208b\SimObjects\Airplanes\Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX

I have duplicate those lines into the “aircraft.cfg”

[FLTSIM.1]
title = “Cessna 208B Grand Caravan EX Red” ; Variation name
model = “” ; model folder
panel = “” ; panel folder
sound = “” ; sound folder
texture = “RED” ; texture folder
kb_checklists = “Cessna208B_Check” ; Procedures/Checklist sibling file name
kb_reference = “Cessna208B_ref” ; Reference information sibling file name
description = “TT:AIRCRAFT.DESCRIPTION” ; Variation description.
wip_indicator = 0 ; know if the variation is good to go or still WIP : -1=Disabled, 0=Rough, 1=1st Pass, 2=Finished
ui_manufacturer = “TT:AIRCRAFT.UI_MANUFACTURER” ; e.g. Boeing, Cessna
ui_type = “Cessna 208 B Grand Caravan EX Red” ; e.g. 747-400, 172
ui_variation = “Red” ; e.g. World Air, IFR Panel
ui_typerole = “Single Engine TurboProp” ; e.g. Single Engine Prop, Twin Engine Prop, Rotorcraft, etc
ui_createdby = “Asobo Studio” ; e.g. Asobo Studio, Microsoft, FSAddonCompany, etc
ui_thumbnailfile = “” ; app relative path to ThumbNail image file
ui_certified_ceiling = 25000 ; service ceiling / max certified operating altitude (ft)
ui_max_range = 964 ; max distance the aircraft can fly between take-off and landing in (NM)
ui_autonomy = 7 ; max duration the aircraft can fly between take-off and landing in (Hrs)
ui_fuel_burn_rate = 390 ; average fuel consumption per hour (lbs/hr) - reminder: fuel density is ~6.7lbs per US gallon
atc_id = “N208EX” ; tail number
atc_id_enable = 1 ; enable tail number
atc_airline = “” ; airline name
atc_flight_number = “” ; flight number
atc_heavy = 0 ; heavy?
atc_parking_types = “RAMP” ; “ANY” / “RAMP” / “CARGO” / “MIL_CARGO” / “MIL_COMBAT” / “GATE” / “DOCK”
atc_parking_codes = “” ; Comma separated and may be as small as one character each
atc_id_color = “0xff000000” ; color for the tail number : i.e. “#ffff00ff
atc_id_font = “” ; font for the tail number
isAirTraffic = 0 ; Is the plane usable for air traffic
isUserSelectable = 1 ; Is the plane selectable by the user

[FLTSIM.2]
title = “Cessna 208B Grand Caravan EX Green” ; Variation name
texture = “GREEN” ; texture folder
wip_indicator = 0 ; know if the variation is good to go or still WIP : -1=Disabled, 0=Rough, 1=1st Pass, 2=Finished
ui_type = “Cessna 208 B Grand Caravan EX Green” ; e.g. 747-400, 172
ui_variation = “Green” ; e.g. World Air, IFR Panel
ui_typerole = “Single Engine TurboProp” ; e.g. Single Engine Prop, Twin Engine Prop, Rotorcraft, etc
ui_createdby = “Asobo Studio” ; e.g. Asobo Studio, Microsoft, FSAddonCompany, etc
ui_certified_ceiling = 25000 ; service ceiling / max certified operating altitude (ft)
ui_max_range = 964 ; max distance the aircraft can fly between take-off and landing in (NM)
ui_autonomy = 7 ; max duration the aircraft can fly between take-off and landing in (Hrs)
ui_fuel_burn_rate = 390 ; average fuel consumption per hour (lbs/hr) - reminder: fuel density is ~6.7lbs per US gallon
atc_heavy = 0 ; heavy?
atc_parking_types = “RAMP” ; “ANY” / “RAMP” / “CARGO” / “MIL_CARGO” / “MIL_COMBAT” / “GATE” / “DOCK”
atc_parking_codes = “” ; Comma separated and may be as small as one character each

[FLTSIM.3]
title = “Cessna 208B Grand Caravan EX Gray” ; Variation name
texture = “GRAY” ; texture folder
ui_type = “Cessna 208 B Grand Caravan EX Gray” ; e.g. 747-400, 172
ui_variation = “Gray” ; e.g. World Air, IFR Panel
atc_heavy = 0 ; heavy?

[FLTSIM.4]
title = “Cessna 208B Grand Caravan EX Azul” ; Variation name
atc_heavy = 0 ; heavy?

[FLTSIM.5]
title = “Cessna 208B Grand Caravan EX Azulcargo” ; Variation name
atc_heavy = 0 ; heavy?

[FLTSIM.6]
title = “Cessna 208B Grand Caravan EX DHL” ; Variation name
atc_heavy = 0 ; heavy?

And those lines into the “layout.json”

{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.GREEN/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_BODY_ALBD.PNG.DDS”,
“size”: 2796344,
“date”: 132398508758630094
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.GREEN/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_DECAL_ALBD.PNG.DDS”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.GREEN/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_LIVERY_ALBD.PNG.DDS”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.GREEN/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_BODY_ALBD.PNG.DDS.json”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.GREEN/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_DECAL_ALBD.PNG.DDS.json”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.GREEN/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_LIVERY_ALBD.PNG.DDS.json”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.GREEN/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_DECAL_ALBD.PNG.DDS.FLAGS”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.GREEN/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_WING_ALBD.PNG.DDS”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.GREEN/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_WING_ALBD.PNG.DDS.json”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.GREEN/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_COCKPIT_TOP_BACK_ALBD.PNG.DDS”,
“size”: 5592560,
“date”: 132400240981937559
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.GREEN/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_COCKPIT_TOP_BACK_ALBD.PNG.DDS.json”,
“size”: 119,
“date”: 132400240981877562
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.GREEN/texture.CFG”,
“size”: 166,
“date”: 132243417610000000
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.GREEN/thumbnail.JPG”,
“size”: 236335,
“date”: 132200099790000000
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.GREEN/thumbnail_small.JPG”,
“size”: 33608,
“date”: 132270122080000000
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.GRAY/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_BODY_ALBD.PNG.DDS”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.GRAY/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_DECAL_ALBD.PNG.DDS”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.GRAY/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_LIVERY_ALBD.PNG.DDS”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.GRAY/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_BODY_ALBD.PNG.DDS.json”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.GRAY/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_DECAL_ALBD.PNG.DDS.json”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.GRAY/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_LIVERY_ALBD.PNG.DDS.json”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.GRAY/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_DECAL_ALBD.PNG.DDS.FLAGS”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.GRAY/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_WING_ALBD.PNG.DDS”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.GRAY/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_WING_ALBD.PNG.DDS.json”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.GRAY/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_COCKPIT_TOP_BACK_ALBD.PNG.DDS”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.GRAY/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_COCKPIT_TOP_BACK_ALBD.PNG.DDS.json”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.GRAY/texture.CFG”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.GRAY/thumbnail.JPG”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.GRAY/thumbnail_small.JPG”,
},
}
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.AZUL/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_BODY_ALBD.PNG.DDS”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.AZUL/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_DECAL_ALBD.PNG.DDS”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.AZUL/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_LIVERY_ALBD.PNG.DDS”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.AZUL/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_BODY_ALBD.PNG.DDS.json”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.AZUL/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_DECAL_ALBD.PNG.DDS.json”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.AZUL/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_LIVERY_ALBD.PNG.DDS.json”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.AZUL/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_DECAL_ALBD.PNG.DDS.FLAGS”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.AZUL/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_WING_ALBD.PNG.DDS”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.AZUL/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_WING_ALBD.PNG.DDS.json”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.AZUL/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_COCKPIT_TOP_BACK_ALBD.PNG.DDS”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.AZUL/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_COCKPIT_TOP_BACK_ALBD.PNG.DDS.json”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.AZUL/texture.CFG”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.AZUL/thumbnail.JPG”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.AZUL/thumbnail_small.JPG”,
},
}
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.AZULCARGO/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_BODY_ALBD.PNG.DDS”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.AZULCARGO/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_DECAL_ALBD.PNG.DDS”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.AZULCARGO/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_LIVERY_ALBD.PNG.DDS”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.AZULCARGO/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_BODY_ALBD.PNG.DDS.json”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.AZULCARGO/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_DECAL_ALBD.PNG.DDS.json”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.AZULCARGO/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_LIVERY_ALBD.PNG.DDS.json”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.AZULCARGO/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_DECAL_ALBD.PNG.DDS.FLAGS”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.AZULCARGO/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_WING_ALBD.PNG.DDS”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.AZULCARGO/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_WING_ALBD.PNG.DDS.json”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.AZULCARGO/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_COCKPIT_TOP_BACK_ALBD.PNG.DDS”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.AZULCARGO/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_COCKPIT_TOP_BACK_ALBD.PNG.DDS.json”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.AZULCARGO/texture.CFG”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.AZULCARGO/thumbnail.JPG”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.AZULCARGO/thumbnail_small.JPG”,
},
}
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.DHL/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_BODY_ALBD.PNG.DDS”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.DHL/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_DECAL_ALBD.PNG.DDS”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.DHL/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_LIVERY_ALBD.PNG.DDS”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.DHL/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_BODY_ALBD.PNG.DDS.json”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.DHL/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_DECAL_ALBD.PNG.DDS.json”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.DHL/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_LIVERY_ALBD.PNG.DDS.json”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.DHL/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_DECAL_ALBD.PNG.DDS.FLAGS”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.DHL/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_WING_ALBD.PNG.DDS”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.DHL/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_AIRFRAME_WING_ALBD.PNG.DDS.json”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.DHL/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_COCKPIT_TOP_BACK_ALBD.PNG.DDS”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.DHL/CESSNA_208B_GRANDCARAVANEX_COCKPIT_TOP_BACK_ALBD.PNG.DDS.json”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.DHL/texture.CFG”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.DHL/thumbnail.JPG”,
},
{
“path”: “SimObjects/Airplanes/Asobo_208B_GRAND_CARAVAN_EX/TEXTURE.DHL/thumbnail_small.JPG”,
},
]
}

But nothing show up in the liveries “choice”

Any idea ?
In advance thanks :wink:

You need to get rid of the last comma in the layout.json file. So it should end:
}
]
}

NOT:
},
]
}

1 Like

Unfortunately nothing change…

:frowning: Sorry, not sure what it is then.

1 Like