Addons in Community appear as NOT INSTALLED in Content Manager, after updating to 1.15.7.0 and World Update IV, although they are installed

Yeah, I have about 25 or so airports and 31 aircraft… and no issues.

EDIT: I have to revise my comment!
I discovered a few features (behind the PFD MENU and NAV MENU Buttons) in the Version 1.15.7 WU4 Update on G1000, that were in earlier versions only avaible für me with the G1000 working title (V0.3.4).

No such thing happened. Let’s not spread misinformation.

1 Like

Same to me :frowning: :slightly_frowning_face:

It got updated, but no where near working title functionality.

For example the flight path indicator is not showing and the zooming out of the map is reduced. The colors are not representative of the real life counterpart.

So currently my content manager says I have over 100 items not installed and 0 installed.

Also, I’m trying to use the FBW mod custom version and it’s in my community folder, but says not installed in my content manager and it only allows me to fly the default A320.

Sorry, just modified my post!

1 Like

I have deleted all the airport in the community. When I fly there, MSFS crashes.

1 Like

I have the same as you except the “paid for” addons like London City Airport is in Addons linker but nowhere to be see in the sim, totaly vanished. And if you have any addons from Flightsim.to none of them show as being ever downloaded or need updating. OH BOY did they screw up big time this time. Whereas DCS got an update today 2.70 and it goes leaps and bounds over MSFS.I have to have a week on DCS just to cool down, lol.

1 Like

Since the last update 1.15.7.0, all third-party add-ons in the community folder are shown as not installed in the content manager. In reality, however, they are installed.

Heinz

I have 134 add ons which were all working perfectly before the update, now every one shows as "NOT INSTALLED in my content manager & all 134 of them DO NOT run in the sim so I suggest that you think again?

2 Likes

Then this is a major problem!
I don’t know what to say… Not good at all. Ms store or Steam?

1 Like

Same. Deluxe and Premium Deluxe versions are now showing as ‘Not Available’ in the Microsoft Store. All their content has been removed from in-game.

Same issue. Here to follow the updates. As one of the moderators has mentioned, the Community Folder has the items still, but a few liveries do not appear in the sim, at least for me.

Additionally, I have zero mods from flightsim.to or the like, since day one.

However, my debut on the CTDs came along with WU IV, along with this annoying ‘not installed’ bug.

On the other hand, my first impression of the WU IV is very positive, seemingly not only a regional imagery update but the dev team also worked hard on optimization of the graphics and performance.

I do, for the first time, experience majestically beautiful graphics and smooth performance together.

Congrats to MS / Asobo on this.

Hi there!

I had the same issue because I did not install the world update but everything else. Feel free to read my thread about the complicated update philosophy and see if you have performed step 4.

MS store via a key purchased elsewhere.

It is very frustrating, the issue needs resolving asap or this becomes yet another problem to add to my long list.

Thank you very much, it has been useful to solve it.

In my case some add on scenery is working even though shown as not installed. Some isn’t.
Just a quick thought, before the last update Asobo asked for testers who quickly signed up. What went wrong…

1 Like