Ae-45/Ae-145 performance degradation on unpaved surfaces, requires flight restart

Getting back to the Bug Report Topic and having spent a couple of hours in both the 45/145 after installing the update mentioned here, I can no no longer recreate this issue.

Thanks for the fix!

1 Like

Thanks @ccrbc but we still need it confirmed officially otherwise if/when it does turn up again
AH, Microsoft or Asobo can just turn round and say
well we never said it was fixed or an issue in the first place :wink:

If it’s been fixed, how come the “feedback-logged” rather than “bug-logged” tag is still on this post? (@SteveX77 comments apply in that instance though, maybe the community team haven’t got round to doing it)

Won’t be buying it until then

1 Like

Sorry for my inaccuracy - by internal and external teams I meant MSFS development teams (of course) - Asobo itself and their all development partners.

It’s vital for them to stay in sync and share all the relevant info with community managers.

EDIT: To stay on topic, I’m just asking asobo whether this specific issue has been fixed within latest Ae-45/Ae-145 update or not. And I’m asking because my own observations say PROBABLY YES, where update release notes says NO.

I uderstand that sometimes it’s nearly impossible to mention every single fix in changelog, but at least these that was openly identified, reported and discussed should be there.

1 Like