Aeroplane Heaven P-51 preview

Looking pretty cool but can’t wait till A2A bring theirs to MSFS

1 Like

No wonder AH don’t come to this forum…

I kind of like all the extra config options that AH add here (and to their Spitfire) - there is a certain sense of humour to it which also appeals to me.
Never been a huge fan of the Mustang but I’ll maybe take another look once they release. (Never say never eh?)

i can not wait too, so get this one :slight_smile: is perfect visual, i don’t even imagine, who can do better, but some stuff… way to update, pitch trimmer wheel spin inverted, position of center trim for rudder and ailerons very strange, didn’t test them, so don’t know how they moves, radiator closed very fast, after engine stop, neutral trimmed fly 300mph at sea level 25" 22000rpm full tanks(no externals), and same problem as for spitfire, multiangle instead circle animation for spinning prop, prop pitch changing by rpm lever when engine off, same stuff has milviz corsair at first models, no stall or overspeed buffeting, stall warning, i don’t know is real, but if i would pilot i’d ask my technic to get this ■■■■ out lol

How come the p-51s from aeroplane heaven didn’t make it to Xbox? Nor have I seen their name in the list of third party makers?

Well, now that MS is including AH’s DC-3 in the 40th Anniversary Edition, I’d imagine their working relationship is closer and we might see their stuff hit marketplace/Xbox.

must be dc will have two props like this. because spit mustang and f-2 has

abd after my crying asking their answer - we we’ll not fix that