Aerosoft Antarctic Vol 1

I thought so! Some of the imagery has looked blurred and washed out!

The update to version 1.1.1.0 is now available through AerosoftOne.

Changelog:
FIXED: Rothera aerial image showing blurry since WU7
FIXED: Vehicle sounds playing at full volume after SU8

It may take a little longer till it becomes available on Marketplace. It has been uploaded there and is pending clearance through Asobo/MS.

1 Like

Hey,

I wanted to give an Update on this. The Addon got updated last Thursday (03/03/22) in the Marketplace. Personally i believe its way better now.
Below are some screens about how it looks after installing the Update:

1 Like

Does the ice move still…?

The current release bougth on PC (MSFS Steam ) is beautifull but very unstable on my setup. Once the scenery loads, some of the items ( cargo contenairs ) “sink” in the runway rotating on themselves. It looks cool but this clearly shouldn’t happen. You can see them underwater under the mesh if you land your plane on water. Once airbone the simulator will eventually CTD when it tries to load a boat? animal? I signaled that to the author on aerosoft website.
I am posting here to see if it is only me ( my setup ) or it is a shared bug. Waiting for a patch as I really liked the FSX version

1 Like

After reinstall the scene is now perfect and fun ( tons of animations ) I highly recommend it. Hopefully they are going to do McMurdo

1 Like

Does anyone know why it was removed from store ? can’t find it on marketstore.

Does it have to do with the world update 13 ?

It’s still in the store! Type in ‘EGAR’!

1 Like

ok find it, thanks

1 Like