Aerosoft CRJ 700 Down and Out in Sim Update 11

Anyone having trouble with the CRJ since the latest update? Mine appears to load correctly with the airplane at the gate. My default state is “Ready For Taxi.” The airplane loads cold and dark, the batteries are dead and external power does not work. In addition, the tablet is also inoperable. Ticket into Aerosoft, but was wondering if anyone else has seen this problem?

Did you try the standard fix? Of deleting and reinstalling it?

No issues, I fly the CR9 exclusively but always cold and dark. No issues so far.

1 Like

Not as of yet. Will give that shot next.

It works fine for me.,

Did you buy it from the Marketplace? If so, there is a bug in SU11 that makes the wasm not compile anymore… The A310,CRJ and C414 suffer from this.

Unfortunately no message from Asobo or MS yet on when this will be fixed.

Yes I did. I uninstalled-reinstalled it and it now starts correctly. But on most flights, my Airbus thrust levers and the Aerosoft tablet stop responding during flight

Been flying the CRJ900 a few times in SU11. The plane seems to be working fine, but I do get frequent CTD’s with it. Usually they occur either taxiing prior to takeoff, or during approach at the destination.

Make sure that windows isn’t putting those USB ports to sleep after a period of inactivity. That happens to me sometimes.

1 Like

An interesting thought. However the joystick is on one port (operating fine) while the thrust lever is on a different port (cutting off). In fact, my thrust levers just stopped operating in the landing flare and would not come back to idle. Airplane floated down the runway at approach power, then could not be run up to TOGA for the miss. And the tablet also is locking out as well.

I installed it after installed it after SU11 and I have the same issue - blank screens, deflected flight controls and no way to power up the airplane.

It’s working great in my install. Maybe you have some kind of file corruption

No problems with the 700 or the 900 here…