Aerosoft CRJ bugs

Does anyoune manged to get “Hold reverse thrust” or “Toggle reverse thrust” buttons to work? CRJ just does not recognise this bind for my Logitech X52 Pro.

4 Likes

Does anyone else has the problem that when they turn on the batterie on nothing happens ?

2 Likes

That’s not a bug. Those commands are not used for the CRJ. Bind the button to the “Throttle Decrease” command it it will work.

3 Likes

No. Have you followed the provided checklists/manuals or tutorial PDF included with the plane to go through the correct startup procedures? All complex planes available so far have had simplified startup procedures, so you should read the manual if you’re having trouble as this likely isn’t a bug, but rather you’re missing a startup step.

1 Like

So they just decided to ignore default sim functionality? really strange descision.

2 Likes

I mentioned this in a different thread, but I think it is worth repeating. One thing that might help is to always use the EFB to set the aircraft state. This works better than relying on FS to load the various panel states, and is a good way to reset things. I never experienced that problem or heard of it during the testing phase. (But not implying it isn’t possible)

3 Likes

when i try to turn on the efb nothing happens

The first time when i loaded it in everything was fine

That’s actually a really good thing. Study level jets are usually independent of the sim. You don’t want default functionality in these jets, otherwise they won’t have any features or systems that work properly.

4 Likes

I hope you all are reading the manuals. This is a study-level jet, not a MSFS default generic plane. Seriously. 99% of the issues in here would be solved by reading the instructions.

7 Likes

Realistic , it’s not a GTA Plane !

And if you won’t want to read the full manual then read the included tutorial. And if you really don’t want to read that then AT LEAST watch the series of tutorial videos from The Dude on Youtube. They’ve been out for weeks now and take you through every step.

2 Likes

I have already followed the youtube tutorial series from the dude and followed it step by step and nothing worked and im trying to deinstall and reinstall it according to the manual

Hope that works. If it doesn’t, you’ll have a LOT more success by contacting Aerosoft support than posting here.

1 Like

I have already done that and i followed the steps they gave me but it didnt work

People should NOT be calling any plane for a game “study level”. This is a very dumb term as it implies something that is really undefined.
Nothing about this plane is study level!!!

4 Likes

I’d say study level is subjective. If it causes you to dig in the real books for the answer, it is study level to a certain extent.

3 Likes

guys i have a new problem… it says it is installed eventhough it isnt installed

Thats funny cince reverse thrust is the only thing working for me. I am using HC Alpha and Bravo with FSUIPC and no biutton or axis works in the CRJ. I can hear the thrust being increased but the levers dont move. Only the revesers