Aerosoft CRJ highlight video

Thought I would share a video of some recent CRJ flying. I was fortunate enough to help with the beta testing, and cannot say enough positive about Hans and his team at Aerosoft. They were very receptive to input and quick to make changes. They worked countless hours and put in a lot of blood, sweat, and tears. (And will continue to do so after release). Highly recommend picking up this airplane.

Quick note regarding the video. I didn’t have time to clean up the editing, and threw this together rather quickly. Much of the stuttering is a result of me struggling with the capture, video editor / renderer / codecs, etc. The CRJ runs great, and I have zero concerns with the performance.

Also, if you are interested in learning the systems and procedures, make sure you check out TheDude’s videos located here, and also the Aerosoft manuals located here.

38 Likes

Well Done! Thx! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Zaki875026!

1 Like

That is beautiful. Thank you!

1 Like

Awesome stuff Juice! Really excited to see how this compares to the RJ FMST that I work with

1 Like

is this getting a release this week ?

Today is the day :smiley:

5 Likes

@JuiceBox7535 Excellent video editing, background selection and music choice.

1 Like

Very nice video thank you!

1 Like

Great vid!!!

1 Like

Should be on marketplace by 4pm GMT.

1 Like

Nice video!

Is the HUD/HGS collimated and parallax free or is that still not possible in MSFS currently?

Beautiful video! Good job! Thank you.

1 Like

wow looks great. thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

i might as well give them my money right away then :joy:

1 Like

Available now in the Marketplace.

1 Like

I’d say it is collimated to the extent possible of projecting a 3d display onto a flat monitor. It is parrallax free as long as your seat / camera position is in the correct spot in front of the combiner. (Edit: Just posted a better HUD photo in the CRJ screenshot thread located here.

1 Like

I so can’t wait to get this! Great video!

Thanks @Fmgc320! I think it is well worth it, and will continue to grow with the release of the 900 / 1000 series, etc.

1 Like

Thanks, I was more thinking in VR terms which is where of course the collimating and parallax free aspects becomes more important/evident - so this is still just done as a flat texture on the glass?

I know there’s a limitation in the SDK currently that seems to prevent proper HUD implementations, was hoping maybe with their combined work on this that Asobo had added the ability - seems one will have to wait a little longer!