Aerosoft CRJ simbrief flightplan "load error"

I cannot load the simbrief flightplan into the CRJ anymore. It worked fine until today. All of a sudden now it appears “LOAD ERROR”. The link in the simbrief downloader is correct. I find the flightplan inside the directory. Any idea?

Mine is even worse, when I load .pln flightplan and activate autopilot in any aircraft its will not pick up flightplan at all. planmes with garmin show in purple the flightroute, set as GPS but when activate autopilot, the plane will not react to dollow flightplan.

I had this problem on the -700 months ago, a re-install of the CRJ fixed it.

What is the Exact name of your flight Plan.

They MUST be 8 Characters in length max e.g.: LFPOLECO.flp

They can not be anything else e.g. LFPI-LECO,

The Flight Plan name MUST be e.g. LFPOLECO

Delete any other files in that folder that are flight plans and not exactly 8 chars before the .

Thanks, however, no fault in the structure of the file. Like I said: before it worked perfectly for more than 100 flights. No change to the link. The flightplan is correct inside the folder.

1 Like

I think it would make sense to contact Navigraph directly (or on their forum). They are very fast and usually super helpful!

good idea. I will do that aditionally. However, usually this forum is very helpfully, too. :wink:

Moved to Community Support-Aviation, Navigation, Communication.