Aerosoft/Limesim Berlin Brandenburg EDDB has landed - BUT better save the money!

That would be amazing realistic simulator ever! :rofl:

Why still indicated as Berlin Schonefeld on the world map?

Very disappointing!
It is far from a masterpiece.
Life is missing here.
Cold atmosphere and poor quality overall with a few exceptions.
Departure is probably the best way to get out of Berlin Brandenburg.
I will not come back anymore.
Frustrating!
Absolute waste of money.
:-1:

Same here, feels unfinished. At night time, there are lots of wrong placed lights. When u start on some GA Parkpositions, the plane can’t move from there away. Sadly I was to fast in buying it yet.

Rubbish for € 20.

Here is my vidéo review for that scenery… If that Can help to make an opinion on it , i ll be happy.
Enjoy

1 Like

Hey there.
I agree. Hoping for another developer to create a new EDDB scenery one day.
For some time now I have experienced a RWY-light issue at EDDB. RWY-Lights are there if I spawn in at EDDB, but if I approach the airport after a flight from somewhere else, RWY lights are not visible at all and taxiway lights are hovering a few feet above the ground. This occurred suddenly without any changes or new addons in my community folder. Is anybody else having that issue with the BER-addon?
Greetings and happy landings!

I have the same problem, did you find a solution with the lights?
happy landings!

Hi! Not really. I uninstalled the scenery, but lights were still not there. They only reappeared after the latest sim update. I am cautious about reinstalling the scenery now. I. hope for another developer to build a better one, hopefylly less heavy on FPS and without that light bug.
If you find a good solution, let me know.
Greetings and happy landings

Brandenburg V2 seems like a huge improvement

3 Likes

Look very nice! Not sure if v2 would be a free update or with additional cost for v1 owners.

Free update, 23rd February

3 Likes

Realised I bought this one via the Marketplace. DOH! Now I’m gonna have to wait 3 months to get this update … slaps forehead

the rooftops and the interior roads looks very ugly and low resolution in this new version

1 Like

When I make a flight plan on the MSFS world map I can’t Insert any STAR. Direct arrival only. I guess I’m not alone with that problem. I read about missing STARs at Asobo airports with missing runways or wrong RW IDs , but shouldn’t that problem get fixed by Aerosoft add on?

Is there anything new from EDDB V2 ? It is still not available for me.
When will the product be available for download/update in the content manager ?

same here… ZZzzzzZZ

1 Like

Who is interested, read here in the Aerosoft forum, what is written there. Showing results for 'EDDB V2'. - AEROSOFT COMMUNITY SERVICES
An update to “EDDB V2” is still not offered in the content manager of MSFS 2020.

The update has been out for what? A couple of weeks? There is no way that it‘s already in the marketplace. Usually these things take a lot longer, if not multiple months to appear in the marketplace. There‘s nothing Aerosoft can do about it, it‘s all in MS hands now. Aerosoft claims that they are still waiting for updates send to MS in november 22.

As already mentioned in yesterday’s Development Update.

The much-criticised weeks-long wait for newly published addons in the Marketplace will be significantly shortened from 24 March.

and here:

Then maybe the update of EDDB V2 in the MSFS marketplace will happen soon.

2 Likes