After sim update 3 MSFS desktop window size affects the VR Toolbar windows and the nameplates in VR

I just did a test and make my desktop MSFS full screen and it affected how the VR Toolbar windows looked. It also made the nameplates very big so much so that you could not read many.

When I made the desktop window of MSFS as small as possible the nameplated looked correct in VR but the VR Toolbar windows could not be sized correctly and looked like they had to made to big to re readable.

All of this only happened sim update 3

This happened to me when I set the sim to the Windowed Version. When I set it to Full Screen the problem went away.

Since we had VR I have always had my MSFS desktop window as small as possible because I am not looking at it and want the space for other windows I put in VR using OVR Toolkit.

So as sim update 3 they are telling me I cannot do that any more. This makes no sense to me and running it at full screen while in VR is not a solution for me.

Thanks for the info and will see what my bug report comes back with.

Still no response on my bug report but did get a response on another somewhat related bug report so will see if they will fix this with a hot fix.

The latest patch today did not fix this issue.

I did get a response and my bug report said solved but this is what that means.

Solved: The bug report has been handled—our team has recorded the bug in our internal bug and issue tracker. Please note this does not mean you will see the bug fixed in the next update, but has been recorded and prioritized accordingly.