After Today's Update went for Stutter test Landing into KDFW

Result…
Before today’s update, I couldn’t even get close to this airport. Now, where I usually run on high settings with my sliders on 100. I had to pause and switch to Medium settings with sliders on 100 in order to stop the little stuttering that was left. I was able to land comfortably.

1 Like

What are you saying?

1 Like

Did you receive a personal update today? :grin:

1 Like

That’s not today’s update. That’s last week’s update.

1 Like

I’m always the last to know! :rofl:

1 Like

After the recent hot fix I can’t even start a flight at KDFW - slideshow.

Terrible after world update 4…stutters are worst than before…cant even land properly because of the stutter.

1 Like

Flew from KAUS to KDFW today. Just north of Austin there’s a huge trench in the ground, looks like there either getting ready to lay pipe or a earthquake seperated the ground. Wasn’t here till last update, I fly this route almost daily.

I’m not sure if there’s something up with KDFW or the aircraft - this ONLY happens with the A32NX and the CRJ at KDFW - I can’t start a flight there with these two aircraft. As soon as the RTC starts playing and it says ready to fly the FPS drops to 2 (TWO) and I can’t get out of it or escape out of the (attempted) flight. - This ONLY happens at KDFW. It works fine at the other ‘hand crafted’ default airports - it’s limited to KDFW and I guess these two particular aircraft. The ‘default’ NEO works fine - although with any ‘airliner’ on an ILS approach it starts stuttering about 8 miles out and then clears up just before landing. - again, this ONLY at KDFW for some reason.

Update* this behavior stops when I turn “Multiplayer” OFF. Bummer.