After update - view continuously spins - unflyable

Updated to the latest update and now when I try to fly the view in the cockpit continuously spins around. No way to stop it. Using Thrustmaster T.16000M, TWCS Throttle and Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals. Adjustments to either make no difference.

How about removing each device and then plugging it back in but create a new profile for each one as you go. At least you may be able to rule out or isolate a corrupt controller profile?
The issues may also be related to the lack of sensitivity setting after the last patch, there is a work around to that check out the known issues and FAQ.

1 Like

I did do what you suggested. Spinning has stopped but now when I fly the plane (Cessna) jumps up and down and then attitude increases so much it goes into a stall. Using joystick brings it back down but then starts climbing again. Joystick is at center when it does this.

Check to make sure the controls have been assign as axis’s, I.e. the assignment for elevator says elevator axis and not just elevator. If that does not work you may need to visit the faq and known issues to find the instructions of how to edit the controller sensitivity’s.