AI co-pilot not acknowledging landing clearance

This happens pretty consistently for me. AI co-pilot won’t acknowledge the landing clearance from ATC, despite having ATC comms set to auto and the AI having been doing all the talking without issue for the rest of the flight.

Radio communication is the one thing I often leave to the AI, because playing with a controller is a bit awkward to scroll through all the dialogue options while trying to fly the plane at the same time. Let alone right when you’re about to land.

ATC assist doesn’t work as advertised for GPS approaches anymore for me. It used to. But now I always have to monkey with the airport list, runway selection, etc, even though I’ve done all that setting up the flight in the first place.

Also, for me, ATC assist doesn’t respond to the request to contact ground services upon landing no matter GPS, ILS, etc. that used to work too

I’m experiencing the same issue and it’s super annoying because while landing on final with a controller on Xbox Cloud there’s no way I can let go of the controls to access the ATC window and acknowledge landing clearance. I even tried to reach the pause button to try acknowledge the landing clearance while paused but I nearly crashed just trying to do that. During the whole landing process I’ve got the tower repeatedly asking me to acknowledge their last transmission. On one flight I had them terminate ATC services with me just as I reached the taxi way to exit the runway which was really annoying after an otherwise successful 1 hour flight.