No
PC Specs:
I7 9400 32gb rtx 3060
Aircraft:
FBW A320 experimental also happened in CJ4 longitude
Area of the World / Flight Plan:
KSDF
Airport (If applicable):

3rd party addons you were using at the time (Mods/add-ons/community content)
FBW
Peripherals:
Honeycomb throttle/ logitech yoke
Feedback/Bug Description:
Before I start up the FBW i turn off the ai copilot in assistance [because he rushes to get us to push back]. After Ive got IFR clearance and pushback/ready to start, I will toggle the Ai co pilot to handle the comms and 8/10 times after engine start he will ask for taxi clearance sometimes he wont. I have tried waiting until line up and after departure then toggled the ai copilot on in the pop up window but he doesnt want to take over the comms

• Thanks Andy

:yellow_circle: Optional

[ x] Multiplayer session or [ ] solo flight

Multiplayer settings: [ ] Live Players [ x] All Players [ ] Group Only

Weather settings:
Live
Server: [ ] East USA [ x] North Europe [ ] West USA [ ] West Europe [ ] SE Asia

*(PC) Are you using DX12?:*No DX11

Was he turned on when you hit the battery switch?
I have noticed that he won’t work if he started something but didn’t finish it.

1 Like

He indeed was I was in the FBW cold and dark, and he decided to request ifr and got no responce back due to the battery off thats when I toggled him to the off position. Then when the battery was turned on atc started giving me the IFR Info tho the AI copilot was turned off by me .

I have noticed that he won’t work if he started something but didn’t finish it.

Seems like the same issue here them Thanks The sevenflyer^

1 Like

I also use the AI co-pilot for comms. I don’t activate him until I’m done with everything from cold & dark startup procedures
, starting and setting up avionics, flight plan, and basically being ready to taxi. Then I’ll select it, and get my IFR clearance and he’ll request push-back (if needed) or request taxi clearance.

2 Likes

Yeah do the same thing does he work on some flights but not others for you also.

1 Like

AI Co-Pilot comms work randomly for me. It’s hit and miss whether it works or not, I can’t make out any reason that it doesn’t work.

1 Like

Not that I can remember. I do get the occasional dropping of ATC and can only hear the AI co-pilot responding, but that hasn’t happened in the last week or so.

Not sure if it makes any difference, but I don’t use AI traffic. That will drive you insane with the constant atc requests for them to descend, etc.