AI traffic/Liveries in MSFS

Dear all I’m relatively new to MSFS. I have relatively good pc. Thinking of installing real life liveries for the AI sim. While I’m waiting for FSLTL, it’s clearly taking too long and considering AIG.
Has anyone got any advice or experience about the impact this has on the performance of the game?
Is there anyway of using AIG to match the liveries on live traffic, or do I always have to have switch off the live traffic?
You help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks!

“Patience is a virtue”

True but are you using anything in the meantime?

You can use AIG for live traffic, it provides workarounds for some issues as well.

1 Like

Nope.Nothing.
I don’t care so much for static aeroplanes.The default situation is fine for me for now

Moved to #third-party-addon-discussion:tools-utilities as any existing options to enhance are beyond stock sim.

Are MDL models still causing CTD’s in combination with live traffic?

no CTDs with MDLX since some months

That’s good to know. I guess i was too paranoid for quite some time.

sim is runnign stable with AIG traffic at the moment. Combined with the workarounfs we have for online and offline AI it is getting slowly into shape

Hi Kai thank you for your advice. Could you please provide me a link for the live AI workaround. I would love to use AIG to match liveries for the live traffic that I see (currently with generic aircraft and paints). Thanks once again for your help!

there are actual two options:

1. If you want to use offline traffic as well from time to time: Use the AIG traffic controller. When using Live Traffic just disable traffic injection.

2. If you only want to use online AI: Live/Online AI Traffic Workaround » Microsoft Flight Simulator

1 Like

Thanks. If I did go for the second option do I still need to download both the AIG softwares (one click installer and traffic controller) and do the full install and download each airline individually. I’m just not sure how it works in terms of the simobjects and liveries? Do I have to pre install them in the hard drive or they (simobjects and liveries) gets downloaded as aircrafts spawn?