AIG AI Manager and Traffic Controller for MSFS

Which really goes to show that we are unfortunately stuck in a development cycle. Ideally they would have released a largely finalised product to which they can add, instead they are changing it and breaking things as they do. I would not want to be a third party developer, having to recompile product because the SDK and sim keeps changing, it must be a total pita.

1 Like

Someone has an idea why there are no 737s and 747s showing up in the Sim? They look normal in the “ivao x-csl” folder, but I cant see these models…Sometimes when there is a 747 then the liveries dont work. The 737 is never showing up.

I use AIG, and I have all kinds of 737’s and 747’s.
Have you verified the setup, and ensured you don’t have any updated flightplans that need to be installed?

no i dont use aig because it is too laggy for me. But the ivao x-csl folder is a very good option instead of aig. First I thought that MSFS doesnt accept the converted models…But other models like A340, B777 etc. work. Only the B737 and B747 are not showing up as AI-Models…

Sorry, I didn’t notice your ivao mention, as the topic was AIG
If the models are in MDL format, they won’t.
MDL is not recognized by MSFS.

You are aware that AIG is also using some MDL’s?

The IVAO 737, 747 and A321 were broken after an MSFS update. You can download a fix on flightsim.to

This is the model folder from the 737. It is the same like the other model folders.

You mean this?

1 Like

It would have been this (below) but i don’t know how old your ivao models are. The newest download should already have the fix included.

I notice that the xml file does not have that extension on it.
IVAO738WFLA I believe should read IVAO738WFLA.xml
All my AIG aircraft have that.
Here is what mine looks like.

The PC may not read that without it.

So you are not using the A318, 19, 20, 21 and the 737-200 to 900 because they are MDL and have no XML’s.

In model folders from models which worked it is the same (without the extension).

His file does have the XML though, not MDL.
Obviously, you are waayyy better at this then me, so I will abstain from trying to help the poster.

I am using the IVAO folder from this mod. Maybe they are too old, but is it the same (all models and liveries for the Multiplayer) when I simply download the latest ivao x-csl and drop it in the community folder?

Every aircraft in gltf format needs a XML. The MDL format has no XML.

Just use the fix and the models should work.

ok…with the fix the models and liveries work :slight_smile: , but now all the other players who are displayed as an A320 are getting the default-MSFS Liveries. :lying_face:

Make sure that the use of generic models for multiplayer is turned on. If that is the case go to the Asobo A320 aircraft.cfg and check if isAirTraffic is at 0

It seems to me that now only the fixed models work for the moving traffic…Should I set the AirTraffic also at the other default planes (B747/B787) to 0?

guys this is the AIG topic not that how to fix IVAO topic :wink:

11 Likes