AIG Live Traffic and Traffic Controller -- CTDs Due to Legacy File Change in SU10!

Anyone getting no traffic injection at all with the beta?

where did you download the beta?

vpilot website. but the issue is AIG, not vpilot or VATSIM.
EDIT: you dont have to download the beta, just change the release channel in vpilot settings.

ok thanks will try again

I know this is not directly the same thing but maybe it provides a clue. I just attempted to move the AIG beta folder out of my community folder. Left the CSL from IVAO and attempted using PSXT traffic with AIG; which is what triggered a CTD and it has not crashed at all with those models vs the AIG. Perhaps because there is less models to choose from, so it does not cause a crash?

Just thought I’d give some insight into what happened to me tonight regarding this.

I have no idea if this is related, but I fired up the sim, loaded up the Fenix A320 and LSGG…

There was no other traffic around me, and within a minute the sim crashed.

Event Viewer logged the following:

Faulting application name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 1.27.9.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Faulting module name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 1.27.9.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0x80000003
Fault offset: 0x0000000001d9cf52
Faulting process id: 0xe68
Faulting application start time: 0x01d8942612a075a7
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.27.9.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.27.9.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
Report Id: c19b1500-e9b1-4d4c-a914-0a32dd21ea99
Faulting package full name: Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.27.9.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
Faulting package-relative application ID: App

Just had another one… went to a busy airport, and as soon as I connected to vatsim, poof. CTD:

Faulting application name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 1.27.9.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Faulting module name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 1.27.9.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0x80000003
Fault offset: 0x0000000001d9cf52
Faulting process id: 0x3150
Faulting application start time: 0x01d8942cc697d2bf
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.27.9.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.27.9.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
Report Id: d9595c36-ab90-4ced-beca-f6f8494a4552
Faulting package full name: Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.27.9.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
Faulting package-relative application ID: App

This sucks… didnt think I wouldnt be able to fly online anymore with the beta 10.

Any idea in regards to a time frame for a solution or work around?

This is literally a game breaker issue for me, and I’m considering going through the steps for going back to SU9…

Do you have GAIST installed? If so remove that from the community folder.

I dont know what that is, so I probably dont have it installed.

**Global AI Ship traffic? No, I dont have that installed.

Ok no worries, are you on pc? I had this problem yesterday and I’ve had to remove every single add-on and just run stock sim. It solved this issue and later I will be re-adding them all slowly.

PC, yep.

I think its definitely associated with AIG model matching through vPilot.

I can sit at the airport for some time, but as soon as I connect vPilot to server, and it attempts to model match, the sim crashes to desktop.

My choices, at this point, are either wait for a work around, a fix, or uninstall the Sim to return to SU9. Bleh…

no, since it is not 100% consistent at the moment… Only fix can be applied by Asobo for now.

4 Likes

Let’s hope Asobo fix it in a timely manner kaiii.

I’m a beta noob, so to speak… how often and quickly does Asobo issue patches and fixes during the beta phase?

I have no idea, this is my first beta. Guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

My first beta as well! lol… didnt expect the AIG models to cause issues, though… kind of bummed out about that.

Yeah me too, oh well back to the generic AI for now lol

Yea, I think I will move the AIG folder out of community… gonna do some testing with just the IVAO models… might get lucky.

Worst case I’ll keep the community folder clear of both AIG and IVAO models.

Ok, just tried it… the IVAO models are working ok.