Ailerons will not center on any aircraft

Ok ladies and Gentlemen, I have have the logitech flight yoke. Now in P3D it works perfectly trims great and I can hand fly any aircraft in my hangar… Which brings me here when I fly any aircraft in msfs2020, as far as i see in the sim my yoke is centered dead on but when i fly anything i constantly have to trim to the left. The aircraft (all aircraft) will bank to the right and continue till its in a steep right turn and nose atitude.

Hi @FormulaGull6306!
Welcome to the forums!

I’ve moved your topic into #self-service:peripherals and tagged it with #logitech and #yokes This area of the forum is for seeking advice on what your topic is about. :slight_smile:

Sounds like it needs recalibrating or other game controllers are causing a conflict, the Logitec site should provide the best solution otherwise look in Windows settings.

Are you running at high throttle, is there a high wind. I know there are times in the game that I have to trim hard to left or right to get trimmed flight. Ive also crossed into one weather zone to the next and had all my trim go to hell, then when I cross into the next have to retrim again. Doesnt always happens but it does happen.

ok how and where do i find if other controllers are causing the issue and i’ve gone through the logitech site is anything but helpful. I downloaded a driver and program to setup i guess but seen nothing to calibrate the yoke . and the only controllers i have connected are the yoke throttle MFG rudder pedals and wireless mouse and keyboard.

doesnt matter the throttle setting or winds or aircraft every last one starts off slowly to the right and the angle becomes more aggressive and the plane begins a steep dive… This doesn’t happen in P3D only MSFS

I don’t have Logitec so can’t really say but if you open the yoke’s settings in MSFS navigate to where you can see it’s axis’ and then move your pedals mouse etc. any conflict will show movement in the white axis’ bars. This should also be visible in the yoke’s sensitivity settings. There’s also the possibility of a keyboard conflict

oh see that is the problem in MSFS in settings i see that the Yoke everything is nulled and centered… however, when i fly no matter the wind or throttle the plane rolls over to right

If it’s possible try flying with your keyboard unplugged or disabled.

Did you calibrate in usb game controllers?

i knew buying this was a bad idea… why would the keyboard have anything to do with it?

Maybe a repeating button press signal sort of thing

yes i calibrated , the yoke works perfectly on P3d but not on MSFS

Maybe you need to recalibrate the pedals too?

okay thanks for the input everything works great in the other sim, its the MSFS that things literaly rolls over to the right buying this sim was a mistake like x plane and apparently logitech was just as bad idea as MSFS is

There are millions of users without this problem, you shouldn’t give up that easily.

Have you tried with planes that don’t have autopilot?

1 Like

I have tried every single plane in the hangar on msfs i downloaded some program from logitech and it only shows me how my yoke and throttle is mapped out… when i’m in the settings page within msfs all i can do is modify deadzone and things like that… I cant turn full left then full right then full back and then full forward to calibrate like the fsx or P3D, Winds throttle rudder peddals keyboard or mouse is not affected on P3d in the least, even the preinstalled planes from lockheed fly straight and level. In msfs everything i load rolls to the right , there is no calibration that i know that i missed . thats why i’m here but apparently im the only guy having this problem and i’m not a computer programmer i dont write code… i just want to sit down load up a flightplan and go

Settings/ USB printers and game controllers (or something like that), they should all be in there

Quick check having nothing to do with Hardware. Is the sim set to Modern Flight Model?

where would that be?