Airbus A310-300

Known Issues: https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016027399-KNOWN-ISSUES-Last-update-November-17th-2022-

Please use this thread to post your impressions and feedback about the Airbus A310-300.

If you have any bugs related to this plane to report, please create a new thread in the Bugs & Issues section of the forum.

Here is a playlist of A310 Tutorial videos:

30 Likes

On Xbox X:

Flight Assistant - AI piloting doesn’t appear to work.

2 Likes

Air Transat is not in the liveries?

3 Likes

You can get additional community made liveries within iniManager

9 Likes

There are a few Known Issues with the A310 listed here:

• Settings on the Flight Control Unit (FCU) cannot be changed using key bindings. Users must interact with the panel to change them.
  • Text is missing in the Weight and Balance menu for the aircraft.
  • The Flight Director switch on the First Officer side also toggle’s the Captain’s.
1 Like

Also, it appears that when i calibrate the throttles (reverse thrust at NO) when i go full throttle on my quadrant, it goes to iddle.

12 Likes

Here’s the IniBuilds FAQ, full of useful info & manuals locations (Xbox supported too) and Simbrief details.

https://forum.inibuilds.com/forum/270-faqs/

I don’t think I’ve got the runway available for this takeoff :slight_smile:

It looks like the A310 is TOUGH on your CPU. I’m getting 24 FPS in the cockpit sitting at Meigs. Two threads fully maxed out. i7-10700, TLOD 200.

EDIT: I lied.

It looks like I’m getting about 29 FPS in the air. Landed at O’Hare, got 20 FPS at the gate :expressionless:

13 Likes

Initial impression is that the performance isn’t good. I’m having almost 10 fps less than on the Fenix A320.

18 Likes

IFE displays on passengers seats? I kinda doubt that these old birds were retrofitted with IFE.

However, I’m looking forward to fly it. The A310 has a special place on my life and it was always one of my favourite aircraft

2 Likes

Air Transat had IFE

2 Likes

Does the iniManager work with this since it’s through the Marketplace?

Amazing!!!

The liveries will install into your community folder and yes they work with the plane

1 Like

It’s semi translucent?

When you look at it from the outside there’s no inside.

6 Likes

Installing right now. How’s the performance on Xbox?

1 Like

Have you installed the Enhanced pack in Marketplace?
Are you on Xbox or PC?

So it’s some assembly required?

:roll_eyes:

More optimization is needed for this iniBuilds A310. I assume the systems complexity is comparable to the PMDG 737-800. The PMDG 737-800 gives way better FPS for me.

I get about 40 to 45 FPS with the PMDG 737-800 at CYVR (using the FSimStudios CYVR addon). With the A310, I get about 25 FPS, same location, same everything. I did not download the A310 enhancement pack from the marketplace.

I have a 3060 Ti and I use 1920x1080 resolution. In any case, the PMDG 737-800 gives much better FPS for me, about 30% to 35% better FPS than the iniBuilds A310.

12 Likes

No, the base version installs by default. If you want the rear cabin and 4k textures, etc. for PC you need to install the Enhanced version from the Marketplace.

3 Likes