Airbus A310-300

“LINK INSTRUMENTS” means all three altimeters change when you change one of them and “REALISTIC AP DISCONNECT” prevents the autopilot from disconnecting at VLS -10

2 Likes

I put those in manually. I did plan it first on Navigraph, but then hand-entered everything.

I assume it would work with Simbrief too. I’ve read the comments from people having trouble with it, but it has worked for me since day one: menu / acars / simbrief… takes a second to load and it’s there.

Maybe you could work backwards. Put a plan into MSFS that you know works in the A310’s FMC. I know that can be a pain though because MSFS keeps “adjusting” things as you try to edit the route :crazy_face:

It works extremely well for me with the Xbox X, but I don’t have anything installed, the game is practically clean, I only bought some planes and the garmin, it is true that there are problems if you are using airports and purchased places.

2 Likes

Simbrief again. I got it to work at last. Check that the paths described in the inibuilds FAQ (Why is the iniManager A310 SimBrief flight plan export option not working? - FAQs - iniBuilds Forum) are correct. Set the applicable path in the inibuilds option in the simbrief downloader.
When the flightplan is exported it will import into the FMC when you use the INI FROM/TO keys. Check the directory for the FP.

The FMC ACARS simbrief integration does not work for me. But the above does. I’m using the enhanced A310, latest patches, etc.

2 Likes

Someone know why I’m not able to add the 8110’ as MDA to the mcdu? I always get “format error”

ATC on A310 was ok at thé begining,juste have to turn thé volume Burton on the radio,but since thé A310 update,it is unplayable with ATC.

1 Like

As their A300 on-the-line user for X-Plane 11, I have to say that this A310 for MSFS is probably their best product yet, albeit with the familiar iniBuilds performance issues (they are also resource hog in XP11, despite the bird look & feel being seemingly “lite”). But all in all, the old bird has a very specific emotional attachment to me personally, been travelling in these widebodies frequently back in my childhood, Garuda Indonesia’s A300B4-203 and A300-600R often took me back to my hometown Surabaya or Sempati’s flight to Bali. Singapore Airlines’ A310-300 often took us to Singapore too (and as far as Shanghai - Hongqiao). I think my purchasing decision is pretty much dictated by this personal experience rather than the product quality itself. I am very happy to be able to re-live my entire nostalgic memories through Flight Sim perspective, with some learning to do.

I don’t know what makes iniBuild’s birds weird, maybe it is their cockpit switch animation or sound effect, but it isn’t as crisp as PMDG, Fenix, let alone FSLabs. Even ToLiss felt a bit more immersive despite their weird cockpit proportions. Nevertheless, the depth of simulation, the realism are all very much should be appreciated.

I hope they continue to develop the A310 further to include the Pratt & Whitney PW4000 variant, as well as the freighter (probably as an add-on). But all-in-all, I can’t complain for some full scale high fidelity simulation add-on that is given away for free with full support.

3 Likes

I have the same issue for an approach on VQPR RNAV Z 05

@inibuildsJF Is the range here limited? I wanted/must enter a MDA of 13331 ft. in the MCDU for the approach to SLLP. same error message as for @DegxI

The aircraft is certified up to 8500ft runway elevation.

2 Likes

Okay, I would be out of there :upside_down_face:. but @DegxI with his 8110 ft. not.:thinking:

2 Likes

Has the dev fixed the bent right wing / bent right wing tip on the A310? I found it pretty sloppy to release it looking that way…

2 Likes

Sadly, the flaperon has not been fixed, with the ailerons remaining at 0 degrees even wuth flaps. Such a great bird, with which I share great memories flying and working on them. But, unfortunately, the Airbus trademark for the A300 and A310 - these aircraft being able to take off with slats deployed, flaperon deployed by 11 to 18 degrees and flaps 0 - has been ignored, despite their own XP variant having it.

Kind regards.

2 Likes

Yeah, I know, I was only referring to SLLP.
And to expand further, MDA can be much higher than the runway elevation, so no point to have a limitation there.

1 Like

It does seem to be limited, you’re right. I’ll raise it with the team to see if we need to change it, and if we do I’m sure we will

6 Likes

Not sure if it was mentioned before but fuel usage during pause issue is still present after update. Fuel is consumed even when sim is paused, so if you pause for extended time, you return and all fuel is used and one has to refuel midair to continue.

2 Likes

Yes, I saw that too…

Hello, one problem I saw, is that tried to fly from the United States to Europe and in the middle of the flight, the plane starts giving problems, start to be crazy (turning in a circle like a helicopter pressing R or L) even turning off the autopilot… Until it starts to fall and the screen appears that tells the aircraft has been damaged…

Normally on short flights ( Germany to Spain) I have no problems, everthing was perfect,… It is the second time on long flights that I had this problem, last week I had done one and was in doubt, but it is the second time it happens to me. I usually play online and offline, because I use my mobile, I don’t have Wi-Fi at home, I use the 5G/4G mobile connection since I have unlimited GB. For now I prefer don’t try to make long flights with no stop.

I couldn’t say if the failure is due to being in offline mode for many hours… but it’s the second time it’s happened to me. (on long non-stop transatlantic flights)

*I’m testing now with the 787 to see if it’s a simulator failure. Maybe it’s the simulator and not the plane A310.

*** Tested, I have tried the 787 and everything is correct, the same error has not happened to me using the A310. United States to Europe and from Europe back to the United States (same flight and 0 problems)… Let’s see if I try the A310 again but I’m afraid that something is failing on very long flights. It is not worrying either because is not normal to do these long routes. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

That quirky wingtip triggers the heck out of my OCD. haha

1 Like

Hello, send me the route and I’ll try to do it with the A320, at the moment I’m doing a test with the A310, from LEMD to KSUS… For the moment it hasn’t failed but there is still 3.000 NM left.

2 Likes