Airbus A310-300

I think the cockpit textures are very poor. The writing and the words aren’t clear.

1 Like

Found it, thanks. It’s working now. The only issue I see now is the bent right wing tip, it’s flexed up abnormally. Otherwise so far this A310 is actually quite good. Very impressed. I’m sure they’ll release an update soon to correct the wingflex issue.

1 Like

Is WX radar working on Xbox? I’ve tried to use it but it just turn the nav display white

It could of course be SU11 as I haven’t tried any other aircraft with it since updating. Is su11 itself more of a resource hog? I also lock my FPS at 30 so usually have resources to spare.

1 Like

Have you installed the Enhanced pack from the Marketplace?

1 Like

Word to the wise. With regards to the poor quality cockpit textures, make sure your texture resolution (OPTIONS/GENERAL) is set to at least HIGH. It’s the same with the Maddog80

1 Like

What WX mode were you in, system 1 or 2 and which setting?

No.

MSFS has put me into offline mode since they released the new package.

1 Like

Thanks. I shall give it a try.

I have tried both sys and all settings and i have the same results.

What FPS do you get? I have a 3070 as well with a i5 10600k, but struggle to get stable 30 fps with this aircraft. That is significantly lower than all other study level aircraft I have (Fenix, PMDG, etc).

Honestly, the A310 is alright. The cockpit textures are manageable. (Im on xbox series s). Managed to get ai plioting to work (turn it on once you reach 1000 feet in the air after take off) sadly the cabin is not there but oh well. Anyways the plane feels amazing, sounds good and operates as i expected.

1 Like

I must say I am a bit disappointed with cockpit textures in general but I do understand the necessary trade off to have complex aircraft systems.

I do appreciate the fact that the refresh rate of the instruments is high on XBSS.

What I have noticed tho is that there are labels which are at an higher resolution than other (most of the labels are low resolution, like the ones in the red circle). Is there a reason for this difference? Having all of the labels like the one in green would really help!

2 Likes

If the servers are down which they have been up and down all evening, then you will experience issues with weather drawing.

1 Like

Have you installed the Enhanced pack from the Marketplace, look for the A310?

Ok thanks, will try later when everything is normal again. In case still not working correctly where I can report it?

I’m on XBSS

I’ve noticed the Xboxers didn’t get the cabin for the A310.

2 Likes

It does not show up either like that.

I updated at the very begining of the release came off.

I tryed everything, the only left is a complete uninstall from Steam and installing back again the whole game and see…

It’s broken for me on Xbox. It won’t load the flight plan and the autothrottle automatically turns on and refuses to go off even when you press the button. When it try to advance the throttle it just goes to TOGA and when I relax the throttle it goes all the way to idle. Also the Autopilot disconnect sound just keep going after turning off. Maybe I need to watch the tutorials because I don’t know what I’m missing.

2 Likes