Airbus A310-300

You have to be online for it to work.

Thats the most likely explanation. Xbox’s memory limitation has been cited quite a few times by the developers. So, adding 4k textures to an already heavy plane (with reports of lower performance even on a high-end pc) may not be such a good idea. Besides, I checked the content. It’s mostly 4k liveries and high-resolution interior textures and may be the models are a bit higher polygon count, not sure about that. You are not missing any functionality in Xbox version. I think it’s a reasonable trade off.

2 Likes

I don’t have this problem with the X, I can see very well and read with no problem, it could be that the screen is not calibrated or something similar, I see very well on a computer monitor of 32 inches 4K I think it has 144 Hz maybe more, I dont know. (I don’t use a TV screen, can be the screen? ). Have you tried some configuration or another screen? Your screen can be 4K but maybe the console is not configurate for 4K.

Are you using fsr or renderscaling less than 100% with Taa ?

Thanks, update navigraph airac?

Hello,

will there be a cargo version of it?

Currently not planned.

1 Like

The resolution is so bad in the cockpit that I can hardly read the buttons on the MCDU to route the flight. Is there a fix to this? Also, what is the weird sound when I go to external view?

1 Like

they said you need to download an enhancement pack from market place for free. Its sharp with me.

Is it possible to split this into XBOX and PC? Most of the texture complaints are from Xbox users, most of the performance complaints are from PC users. . .

Check out this thread. Xbox ers are having perf issues too
 even without enhanced pack.
[Xbox Series X] Visual Downgrade - LOD Reduction - Bug Reports / Install, Performance & Graphics - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Did you confirm align in FMC?

no cabin on xbox?

1 Like

After restarting the sim now WX radar seems to be working. Thanks!

1 Like

That sounds magical! Aladdin’s “magic carpet Airbus” mod?

2 Likes

Ok, i think i figured it out with the CTDs with from/to on the init page. Seems to be a problem with not having the most recent navdata in the sim. I bought the recent navigraph data and now it works without a problem.

Seeing 10 - 12fps difference between the A310 (with enhancement pack) and Fenix, ouch
!

2 Likes

Here’s the real Easter Egg!

Also I recreated that C182RG for the modern sim if you want to fly it. Just a photoshopped pic was never going to be enough for me.

It’s amazing how familiar the A310 feels to an A320 driver. Yeah the flight systems are more conventional, but you can really see where the A320 got its roots.
I had good performance when I tested it last night. Was actually amazed how well it ran for me. but I run a 5600x/3080.

5 Likes

Does it need calibrating? This aircraft is ‘just another aircraft’ when it comes to controls, isn’t it?

If you have a Fenix control preset, maybe revert to your standard preset?

The creators have to get around to them. There absolutely will be considering how popular A320 liveries are.