Airbus A310-300

Love this plane since launch - great Job ini :+1:

A small thing I faced since beta update: (Xbox X)

Missing scale on trim wheel - is it only on my side or is it really not visible anymore?

IRS Alignment takes now quite long time - I am waiting now since approx. 20min - still message ā€žGPS primary lostā€œ - before update it was not that long - settings on my side realistic

1 Like

The scale is there, itā€™s on the right hand side of the trim wheel Captain side and left hand side of the wheel on the FO side.
We have since added integral lighting to that area to make it easier to see.

BigCow74
You can set your own camera views using ctrl+alt+number so Iā€™d suggest using the drop down cameras and then setting your own views to match.

There is a full manual in the Resources/Documentation folder with simplified and advanced procedures.

For Xbox users, you can get the manual here:

re1axinmood
I tested ATC extensively around different part of the world and yes you can hear ATC and ATIS and the co-pilot also communicates with them.

5 Likes

This is how my trim wheel scale looks on my end same on FO side

Can you tell me how? As I can only hear replies

Some small exterior lighting related things Iā€™ve noticedā€¦when zoomed out farther away from the aircraft, the strobes get very difficult to see (I guess this is a LOD thing, maybe?). Close up, they look fantastic. Also the rear facing white position lights are REALLY bright. This might be realistic though, as I canā€™t recall ever seeing an A310 in real life. Additionally, also not sure if this is correct real behavior or not, but both logo lights on each side of the horizontal stab are turned on regardless of which nav light system is turned onā€¦Iā€™m just going off the Fenix & FBW bus here, but Iā€™m wondering if itā€™s accurate to have all 4 logo lights switched on as opposed to one each side. In any case, I hope sometime down the line after major things have been dealt with, maybe the lighting can be revisited. Loving this plane! Keep up the great work ini!

Is there any lighting on the FCU/ glareshield? I was struggling with seeing the button layout on a night flight?

Trim scale looks good on my side!

1 Like

Iā€™m on the new beta and am still getting performance issues with the A310. eg here at KJFK I get ~28 FPS:

Same location but another complex aircraft I get:

A310 roughly 31% lower performance. Is the WASM status for it OK or is there something I have to do to get it to recompile?

5 Likes

Restarted Sim now - still no trim scale :man_shrugging::see_no_evil:

Lighting controls can be found on a panel by the tiller. Pedestal/overhead lighting dials are below the ADF tuner.

When you set all 3 IRS switches to NAV, go to the FMS INIT page and enter FROM/TO and then hit the ALIGN IRS button that appears below.

The knob on the bottom edge of the Control Panel, center

Just loaded the new beta, same issues I described with VR controllers.

This aircraft is a good choice for MSFS to include, feels like halfway between a boeing and an airbus !

That is just terrible.
There also does not appear to be a fix anytime soon as the issue cannot be tracked down but hopefully there is a breakthrough soon.

Maybe try uninstalling the a310 and reinstalling it in content manager? I did that and my fps is now pretty close to the Fenix, still not the greatest but better than before.

Can anyone please tell me how do i know i opted in correctly for the beta? I chose this in the properties and then i got a brief small download on steam before launching and that was it.

I then redownloaded the A310 and deleted the A310 folder inside packages then restarted. But i donā€™t think i have the real sim beta here. The parking ā€œbreakā€ is still there and all the METAR features on the EFB are not available and the sliders are all still there.

HELP.

1 Like

Thatā€™s correctly set up, however it seems like the enhanced version still did not receive an update (as there was no additional update on MP after installing the patches beta), so this is still a thing:

What I find strange is that even after deleting both packages I instantly load into the flight - I was expecting WASM to compile on the first run again? Might be also related to the enhanced version not being updated yetā€¦

My WASM compiled correctly with all green checkmarks. But pretty much every new feature on the EFB i donā€™t have it.

Could be! 10 characters

Content manager however shows the same version for both packages