Airbus A310-300

Hi Ells, Is there a release Date for the Patch or is it still in Beta? I would like to load that Aircraft to see what all the other guys see. I mean I would like to fly it!

Iā€™m frustrated, I canā€™t even test it, I have a CTD every time I want to enter a flight plan in the FMCā€¦
Do you have a solution ? No CTD with any other aircraft.

Iā€™m still a bit confused about the Wasm compile problem that was initially reported - is it fixed?
Tried to load the A310 yesterday:

Today Im getting this;

Fps wise they seem about the same trhough (ie pretty bad).
This is the non-beta-build, DX12, 3090, TAA.

1 Like

Can you load it at all, on the normal Game not the Beta

Yes it loads.
But not sure if it compiled correctly bcs Wasm Debug window shows differently in the pics above. Fps is badā€¦

1 Like

If Iā€™m not mistaken, I had seen in the iniBuilds discord that the performance issue wasnā€™t related to WASM as initially thought.

A lot of people are reporting performance gains with the beta, so whatever the issue was, it appears it was fixed there.

1 Like

After a Go-around, how to setup the MCDU and insert the app again?

The Manual donā€™t say nothing about that

2 Likes

Why i have XXX on GW / CG?

Screenshot 2022-11-21 155953

i cant find where to input FUEL/PAYLOAD on the MCDU
only on EFB

Enter what you set in the efb into the mcdu.

2 Likes

i cant find it where i should type that, any tips?

Oh I see. I think on init b page. Not in the cockpit right now but thereā€™s lots of great vids from inibuilds on YouTube.

1 Like

oh i found it, i had to hit next page didnt see there was another page on INIT

Hi,

when disconnecting the AP I canĀ“t turn of the aural warning?! Any hints for me? thanxā€¦

greets Klaus

Gotta hit the red button on the yoke after turning off ap.

I made my first flight attempt
I could manage startup and loaded the flight plan from the simbrief
Before go deep, i had two problems, during take off (without vnav) it exceeded my speed dials rapidly. I struggled until i set desired speed.
Second problem is, i couldnā€™t capture the ils. I set the frequency and course and flipped the ls switch (assumed LS is the correct choice as i saw it on also a320) but nothing happened except purple diamonds appeared.

Thanks for the reply.

Iā€™d also like to ask about the taxi and runway turnoff lights. They seem to be rather faded out, sitting so high above. I can very much imagine the real world counterparts would be as well on an older aircraft like this, but maybe adding a bit of strength would be nice in the sim. I currently find myself taxiing on a single landing light when thereā€™s no good apron lightning which seems a bit strong.

Hi,

I pressed my assigened button on my hardware yokeā€¦ That wonĀ“t work ā€¦ :frowning: When I press it again, AP is turned on again. I read in xplane that you should double press fast, but this wonĀ“t work either ā€¦

greets

Iā€™m having problems with ATC since updating to SU11. I donā€™t think itā€™s an A310 problem, as others are reporting? Flew stock A320n tonight EGPH/EGCC ATC control messages fading out and copilot responses not there at all. Then loaded Citation C4 same problem.

Anyone else experiencing this Iā€™m on XBX, so not sure if itā€™s Xbox related or not?.

2 Likes

Yeah you cant do that, you have to click the red button on the yoke using your mouse. Its all covered in the videos.

1 Like

thanx jonny,

watching already :slight_smile: ā€¦

greets