Airbus A310-300

First flight done in todays build. Perfect, all my reported issues fixed. Totally amazing experience.

@EllsGaming : only thing unfortunately: cabin did not pressurize at all. No matter if automatic or manual modes, regardless of outflow valves position. I double checked all bleed and packs position, but I cannot see a user error. Thank you for further investigation.

Good Morning fellow simmers,
i am flying the inibuilds 310 and i love it. But i have a problem.
On my last 2 flights from Tel Aviv to Dubai, while flying the sid, everything just fails. Enginges went out (both), no mor ND or PFD displays. no more autopilot nor manual control possible, so it ended in a crash into the ground.
Seconds before i hat 6.7 tons of fuel left. What could i have made wrong? I did flights from Cologne to Mallorca and back with no problems. There were no warnings or alerts before.

If you have mixture set to an axis, make sure it is on full rich, sometimes this plane checks the axis position, especially when coming back from pause, and if your mixture axis is at idle… down you go.

Thanks, good idea, will check it this evening!

why every time i make a long flight of more than 6 hours and i am not in front of the computer, when i arrive to check how the flight is going after about 5 hours i find the plane in the ocean and turned off? it runs out of fuel? it has already happened to me 3 times. and i follow simbrief instructions to the letter.

E1D1D1L
Hmm okay thanks, will investigate.

MoenchTier179
Sounds like you may have mixture control mapped somewhere and you have essentially done Idle Cut Off which kills all engines.

VivaceDegree988
This has been fixed in the 1.16 Beta version

I have, unfortunately, here, in this 1800!!! Posts thread no answer found or simply overlooked away. Does this stay so blurry or is this still being fixed on Xbox? At night when I turn on the lights the center console buttons are not readable.

I’d reported it here:

But it didn’t get a fix in the latest build. I’m hoping that was an oversight.

1 Like

this happened in the 1.16 beta version last night

1 Like

Looking into this one

1 Like

Ah that’s my bad, this particular fix will come in a future patch, it’s a longer fix to make.

yes no wonder. is taken with the lowest light level. and it is bright during the day. as already written, at night with fully turned up light you can not see anything. but the other push buttons in the cockpit are okay.

Yep we know why and the team are on it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I did it, i manage to do a rnav approach. thanks to ini for the YT tutorials and a fellow captain here that suggested to be sure to “engage” the final approach on the mcdu

so satifying!

2 Likes

A question in the round. Do I see correctly that the A310 is the 1st plane where the wiper also wipes the raindrops? :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Experiencing a really weird issue/bug in the A310 where the aircraft completely and immediately shuts itself down upon landing. When I say it shuts down I mean everything, the plane goes into a cold and dark state as soon as I touch the runway and the only thing that I can do to slow down is manual braking because I have no engines. Never had this issue with any other plane and it’s happened both times I’ve landed in the A310.

Anyone else experienced anything similar or is it just me?

Playing on PC also.

the same happens to me

It “simulates” the rain being moved, yes.

nikthetrip5023
Congrats, such a great feeling right??!!

5 Likes

I use a CPU which is a Intel Core i5-750 with only 8GB of DDR3 SDRAM! Even on highly busy Airports with GXR and FSLT running I get between 25 and 35 FPS, most at Ultra Settings. And I use all the Goodies like PMDG, Fenix, Just Flight, India Fox Echo, Milviz and more. So far not one Problem, just with this one. Its a shame!

Yes, it’s possible. On EFIS panel switch to plan mode then on the CDU step through (using the up arrow key) each waypoint and it will scroll through each waypoint on the ND as well. press the CSTR button on the EFIS panel to show the altitude and speed constraints on the ND.

1 Like