Airbus A32NX FBW

The A32NX was my favorite aircraft on PC. The standard XBOX A320 is really too simple. Could anyone tell me if the A32NX FBW will be released on XBOX and if there is an estimated date of when the release should take place? I heard that Aerosoft CRJ aircraft are being tested on XBOX.

1 Like

I don’t think anyone can be certain, but I would expect CRJ to make it to xbox before FBW. I saw something recently about A32NX coming to xbox by the end of the year but I’m not sure of it was from a reputable source

1 Like

I asked on FlyByWire’s Discord they have no plans in the near future to release the A32NX on XBOX. The A320 from Fênix Simulations will also not be released on XBOX. Really disappointing.I thought we would have third-party aircraft on the console.

1 Like

I think the major problem here is the SimConnect plugin that isn’t supported in Xbox version. A lot of third-party addons rely on this function to get their aircrafts working. So it’s not about the third-party developer or the mods themselves that’s incompatible. It’s just the Xbox version is missing the one thing that the PC has to support these addons.

1 Like

well that kinda sucks… ah well :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.