Airbus H145 Helicopter (Civilian, Luxury, Military Variants) - Accelerated Flight Systems & Hype Performance Group

AIRBUS H145 HELICOPTER

Hype Performance Group, best known for our Airbus H135 & Icon A5 - 2021 Performance Edition are happy to announce the formation of our new development team, Accelerated Flight Systems, this team will be lead by David Amenta and we’re excited to announce that their first project will be the Airbus H145. We can now confirm that development is well underway with production values far above what we delivered with the Airbus H135.

We are offering an Early Access program for the Airbus H145 which will allow owners of the H145 to provide direct feedback to our developers over the course of production. Download our Early Access guide for more information!

PURCHASE YOUR AIRBUS H145 EARLY ACCESS BUNDLE NOW

AIRBUS H145 FEATURES

• 3 model variants available (Civilian, Luxury, Military) with the possibility for more based off user demand

• Airbus Helionix avionics and an upgraded EFB with support for Navigraph charts

• Avionics will be reworked to deliver graphics with higher fidelity, performance and depth when compared to the Airbus H135

• Compatibility with the optional pms50 GTN750

• Professional 3D modeling, PBR texturing & stunning liveries

• Realistic rotor animations including blade droop

• Realistic turbine, rotor, cabin and environmental sounds designed to provide pilots with the most immersive experience available

• 4 axis autopilot including GPS TRK/FPA, V.APP, GS/APPR and auto-collective (similar to auto throttle)

• Ability to create custom precision GPS vertical approaches to your favorite helipads

• Trend indication for exceedances (TOT, TRQ)

• Helicopter Terrain Awareness and Warning System (HTAWS)

• Detailed systems such as detailed systems MBG, fuel monitoring, electrical and air conditioning

• Accurate limitations for engine N1/TRQ/TOT when all engines operative or one engine inoperative

• Increased range, speed, power and high altitude performance

Stay tuned for more features.

OUR DISCORD SERVER

Our Discord has become a thriving community of over 5K flight sim fans and we’d love to have you become apart of it. Come make friends and become an active part of our development.

We have channels dedicated to discussion regarding Microsoft Flight Simulator, our addon aircraft, daily group flights, troubleshooting and feedback channels and much more! We welcome all content creators and developers to come share their work with our community.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Is the Airbus H145 freeware or payware?

This is a payware product.

Where can I purchase?

https://www.hypeperformancegroup.com/

What is the price?

During our early access period we are offering a bundle including the base H145 package and the luxury and military variants for only $42.99 USD.

Following our early access period the H145 bundle package will increase in cost and the base package and will also be offered for purchase separately at a to be determined cost.

When will flyable versions be available?

We anticipate having flyable versions available for all early access purchasers within a few weeks. We will post at minimum 1 development progress update per week here on our Discord and on our new website. Expect additional YouTube content as well.

When will the Airbus H145 be available through the MFS marketplace and other outlets?

We are in the same boat as many other developers and are waiting on approval to have our products appear in the marketplace, our plan is to keep the H145 in early access and available only through our website until we reach version 1.0 release status.

We hope by that time that we will have our approval for the MFS marketplace and we will release there and to other marketplaces at that time.

13 Likes

I’m so excited to finally share this news with everyone! These were taken earlier in the week and we’ve already made a lot more progress since then to give you an idea of how smoothly and fast development of this project is going.

6 Likes

Your wesbite is currently listing €42.99 not €35 as the EA Price

Apologies for the confusion, the description above has been edited to reflect $42.99 USD.

That’s awesome^^ Purchased it already and can’t wait for updates and everything! Loving it already, seeing all the work you put in the H135 :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Freely according to the motto : Are you my friend? Then play my bank.
Money for nothing with later download promise :hot_face:

3 Likes

This was a no brainer. Instant buy for me!
Happy to support this project and looking forwards to fly this beauty :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very exciting news! Can’t wait to see the new systems promised in this aircraft - it should be awesome. And given the very rapid responses I have received to date with a variety of questions on the H135, I am sure that this is a team capable of delivering what they have promised. eg. I saw a physical flaw in the operation of the sliding doors and the developers replied within an hour and delivered an update/fix the very next day! I’ve never seen such a responsive development team in all the years I have been simming.

One thing I would have preferred about the Early Access program would have been a much smaller deposit right now, say $20, with the balance of the $42.99 payable when the first flyable versions are available for download. I’m sure that would make it much more palatable to most users when purchasing a product they have not seen, and about which there are no independent evaluations to consider. It might even generate a much greater inflow of cash than the current arrangement.

Thoughts, gentlemen of the development team?

3 Likes

$42.99

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

You have produced an amazing freeware heli in MSFS, despite no support for it in the base sim.

But $43 for a brand new studio, with the promise of a payware quality product. No, sorry. I wish you all the best, but that’s a bit rich for an upfront purchase. Introducing an early access approach to planes in flight sim, I’m not a fan. You are going to open the floodgates for a bunch of unfinished products that may never reach fruition.

I’ll wait for completion & reviews. If it’s a great product with a much improved flight model then it’s a no brainer & I’ll purchase.

10 Likes

For that price, and considering you are mentioning it will become more expensive in the future, you will have to deliver quite an astonishing product. And I hope that it will come with more than just the helicopter.

That is quite a steep price and it seems it will become steeper in the future. It will be interesting to see how this product will come out as. It’s quite the responsibility.

6 Likes

That’s quite a steep price, sorry but i’ll stick with the freeware version.

2 Likes

Being new doesn’t mean less quality. But we still have to see that quality being delivered. $43 with a heads-up that will become more expensive in the future it’s way too much no matter if you are new or a respectable developer.

This is not the path we want for helicopters on any sim. With the notable exception of DCS, which is in a completely different league with the extra systems and weapons that have to be modelled, extraordinary helicopters in other sims (and I do mean extraordinary) are priced lower than this.

For $43 (and higher in the future) we should expect a perfect flight model, close-to-real systems and perhaps a few tricks on their sleeves like hoisting or sling-loading.

I don’t think $43 should not be the starting point for the price of a helicopter in any civilian sim.

Like I said earlier, HPG now has the responsability to do deliver something absolutely astonishing for those people that are taking a huge leap of faith.

I will be closely following this for sure.

12 Likes

I’m developing a Space Shuttle for MSFS- Please send me $40.00 today and when it comes out you can download it. If you wait until after its released it will cost $149.95 so dont wait! send me bitcoin today…

Beelzebub

10 Likes

I am afraid what you are asking for is excessive. Would I pay $43 for a brand-new developer with a ready-to-go product? Maybe. If it looks like it’s gonna be amazing. If this aircraft is gonna retail for even $50? For a new developer without an established reputation? That’s a tall order. This is coming from a guy who spent about $4000 on flight sim add-ons in the last 6 months, so it’s not like I hesitate a lot to spend money on products. You’re no PMDG or even Aerosoft or JustFlight. And to ask $43 without a product ready to be downloaded (even a beta version still in development)? I don’t think so. Sorry, but that’s as straight-forward as I can put it. For others, the mileage may vary. But this is where I stand on this. Essentially a “kickstarter” for a new product by a new developer? I’d throw down $20 your way. MAYBE $30 if you had videos of the product in operation. I bought an in-development version of a study-level Tu-134 for P3D v5 for $42. But I could get the product right away. And THEN I threw another $42 as support to help development of the MSFS version, but that’s cause I chose to do that. The developer didn’t ask for ANY amount. He just asked for any help if anyone would like to support his development in a form of early donation. That worked great. This? I am sorry. That’s my two cents on this.

11 Likes

I don’t have bitcoins but I have a space shuttle in my backyard, so you want it?:crazy_face::rofl:

That would work perfectly! Can you find out what Fedex charges for shipment? Need 2-day ground, :joy:

2 Likes

I love the H135 and I appreciate that a lot of hard work has gone into it but I won’t be getting this I don’t think. I really don’t like the trend there has been in the games industry in recent years where by you’re asked to pay a certain amount upfront in a leap of faith in order to buy into something which is clearly a work in progress, or pay more later when its finished. I know that some studios need to raise capital and investment but this is a helicopter for a flight sim. Just sell it to me when its finished for a fair price.

Also, when it comes to pricing anything about £30 has to be really something very, very special.

6 Likes

Totally understandable that the devs want to capitalise on the work and success of the H135. However this price is so steep, particularly as it’s “early access”. Take a look at Steam and the countless number of games released as early access which have been abandoned and with paying customers losing out.

For something like $30 I bought easily the best GA craft for the game (JustFlight Arrow). I find it difficult to believe that the H145 will justify the higher price tag. I dread to think what the final price will be, assuming it gets out of early access. This feels like PDMG price territory.

4 Likes

That’s the issue. Had this been a PMDG product or someone like FSLabs or QWings or Majestic? I’d have no issue with the price. But these guys are new and don’t have that standing reputation. It doesn’t matter if the product is of high quality. If it IS, perhaps future ones can be priced higher. But you gotta start somewhere and this price point isn’t it to establish reputation. Coupled with a current lack of product, this structure is prohibitive.

3 Likes