Airbus Helicopters H135 Community Mod

Hello @anon69344611 (Allan) and @willisxdc (Roger): generic “helicopters” is at #2 which is good. The community is expressing the clear and present need, and Asobo has recognized this.

H135 (with Helionix) project :

1. brings people to the game platform, and
  2. makes helicopters accessible

This modern twin turbine helicopter mod is doing what other models and other game platforms have not done before: democratize helicopters.

I am a former helicopter and fixed wing pilot. The learning curve on other platforms and models is too steep for most, they give up in frustration, a negative experience. This is not the fault of the mod developers, because they prize accuracy above accessibilty.

FS 2020 is amazing. The true potential - technically and commercially - lies ahead. Some aircraft mods are more important in this vision than others, even within the coming helicopter category. H135 Helionix is a significant mod on numerous levels, and this is the reason for the wishlist item on this forum.

I’m not here to challenge anyone else’s opinion, polish my math skills or divine tea leaves. I simply want FS 2020 and H135 to be the best it can be. The development teams have skills, let them deliver to us on the promise by working together.

… sound of mike dropping.

9 Likes