Aircraft clocks moving fast

Please tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox.

#xbox

Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version?

Xbox

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.

No

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

My weather and time are set to live. Just recently I have noticed the time on the cockpit clock is moving really fast. The sim speed is normal though. I have reinstalled the game twice. It will be normal for a day then go back to moving fast. Any suggestions?

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

None

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)

Xbox Series X

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?

Yes. #130017 It said Solved as soon as I submitted the ticket.

Check your key bindings, something is set to increase sim rate speed…

I checked my bindings and I do not have anything set. Even if I did, wouldn’t the speed of the flight increase as well? It is only the clock that is going fast.

Just FYI, zendesk reporting it as “solved” doesn’t mean it’s fixed or will be in the next update per zendesk bug reporting FAQ.
Ticket Statuses Explained (Bug Reports)

“Open: The report is in the queue. A bug report will remain open until it’s updated or marked as solved.
Awaiting your reply: Our team contacted you to request more information and is waiting for your reply.
Solved: The bug report has been handled—our team has recorded the bug in our internal bug and issue tracker. Please note this does not mean you will see the bug fixed in the next update, but has been recorded and prioritized accordingly.”

Regards

I noticed this bug a while ago, but I can’t remember which aircraft, or which instrument (but most likely it must have been an original version - and I’m certain also to not having change the sim rate).
On which plane, which instrument do you have the bug ?

I’m currently using the TBM930 and I didn’t notice this time accelaration on the G3000.

If the issue is with the G1000 (used on SR22, DA40NG, DA62, G36, G58, C172, C208), try to download and install the G1000 NXi add-on. It’s available for free in the markeplace section, and replace the original G1000 on all aircrafts.

Ok thanks for the info.

I noticed it on the a bunch of aircraft but the first one was the 930. Yesterday my flight time was 3 hours but the difference between T/O and Landing on clock time was 5 hours.

I have noticed only in the last hour that the clocks on all aircraft (standard and add on) are reading 15 minutes faster than my system clock, or indeed any real clock. I am on Xbox Series X.

To be perfectly frank, this issue is annoying me FAR MORE than the nightmarish crashing problem when WU9 launched.