Traffic landing too late or overshooting the runway

Aircraft appear to miss the landing, go round or late touch down with overshooting the runway. I fly a lot to and around Bristol and use fsltl. Any toughts or fixes ?

1 Like

It’s a known issue with the latest, SU12, update, so we’ll just need to await the fix.

Hello @Mihaita,
Please do not use Bug Reports when seeking questions, advice or assistance.

The Bug Reports category is for confirmed bugs using the provided template without duplicating an existing bug report.

Topic moved into Community Support.

1 Like

I think you should add “AI” to your title to clarify your post. There is an existing bug report:

2 Likes

I’ve watched live traffic doing this. They seem to be descending okay, then for some treason they level off for a bit, then start descending again.

2 Likes

I realized this Problem at regional airports like EDDR and EGGD (runway lenght 2000m). All airplanes approach at right altitude but will be lifted over the runway and therefore Touch down late approx. In the middle of the runway. The remaining runway lenght is too short to Break down especial for Jet airplanes and they disapear on the end of the runway. And do Not Taxi to the Gate.

I noticed this too. It makes it so that litteraly no planes can land at midway airport in chicago. It being a short runway, every single plane overshoots due to this bug

EGLC is the same.

Same. Everywhere.