Aircraft remain stuck / glued on the ground after breaking (again. . . !)

I had this same issue last week and was able to resolve it (somehow) after re-calibrating the rudder pedals in the VPC Verpil software application. This is not happening in “X plane 11” by the way, but only in MSFS 2020, which makes me believe that this is purely a Microsoft issue. I don’t know if this current version of the software causes this problem, or what. It happens on a sudden. If I start from a gate and do not break, no problem, but if I start a flight from the runway or break at any time during taxing, the aircraft remains “glued” to the ground as if something is holding it in place even with throttle at full power. I don’t have an double-bindings causing this issue and no, I do not have the parking breaks engaged. Every plane in MSFS has this same problem, this is not limited to a specific aircraft model. I simply restarted a flight yesterday, made no changes to the controls’ configurations and here I am again.

Does anyone have the same issue? I have re-calibrated those rudder pedals a few times already, and everything looks ok. “X Plane 11” runs very smooth (it always does), does not throw these curveballs (ever !) and is much more stable. Why is this happening? Do I need to reinstall MSFS 2020 (this would be my 6th time in two weeks), hoping this goes away? I have run out of options. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

In order to prevent duplicates and keep the forum organized, we have merged this topic into the original one: Aircraft stuck on the ground after breaking and when starting from a runway