Aircraft stuck on the ground after braking and when starting from a runway

Nope not using VR, it hasn’t happened again since I posted but been flying the A310 to different airports since.

Same here, i’m using Kit TCA Thrustmaster Captain Pack Airbus Edition.

It happens to me when I try to fly Cessnas. It doesn’t matter if the Cessna is already provide with the program or is an add on. I don’t see anyway to get the planes moving again. Does anyone know if MS is aware of the issue?

Yes I have read other threads reporting the issue to devs.

Hi everyone. I have had the same problem with the Cessna Citation Longitude any at random with all airplanes. With PMDG I engage and disengage breaks and it works after that, but not with the Citation. Yes it is very frustrating after all the flight preparations. BUT I thought it was only me and my old Pro-pedals BECAUSE I had the same problem with FSX from time to time. Actually it is more common now. It is a nightmare to taxi, or imposible. I will do all it is suggested above and see. I will appreciate any imput and news. Thank you in advance.

Hi there, I erased all braking binds from everywhere: Keyboard, Mouse, Yoke, everything and left only the one in the airplane to work, And it improved a lot. Still from time to time I have to push throttle and touch the pedal breaks a bit to make airplane roll but it is a lot better now.
In case it helps someone.

This has happened to me today, twice. Using the Fenix A320, although this happens in my JustFlight PA-28 Warrior, too. The aircraft is glued to the ground. In the Warrior I can apply and remove the chocks, and that fixes the problem, but in the A320 that doesn’t work. It is incredibly frustrating. It happened on two separate flights (or rather, attempts) from EDDM, but I flew in there last night and didn’t experience any problems, even after braking to a full stop after vacating the runway.

1 Like

Have you used the Mad Catz Pro Combat Pedals, I am having issues. I loaded firmware 7_0_47_1 x64. This is with 40th Aniv. Edition. I am new to this, Everything looks good when I look at the sensitivity check. I can assign the Rudder axis and it looks like it is going to work when I validate, then is I try to add Brake axis. all 3 axis loose there variable levels, it looks like they become momentary switches.