AIrwolf ( supercopter )

hey asobo, if sometimes you make a helicopter in the future, please, make us Airwolf (Supercopter) ! you, like me, can be watching Sunday on TV !! :smiley: and didn’t forget to create his hideout ! :smiley:
moreover, it could be a challenge… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Considering the considerable difficulties that Asobo and Microsoft are having even acquiring licences for liveries for the sim, I’d say the closest you would get to this would be a normal Bell 222/230 when helicopters are introduced to the sim.

But you never know. Some modder may decide to make the Airwolf out of that.

1 Like

Yup. I’d love to see Airwolf too!

1 Like

yes, hopefully the license won’t be too expensive! :slight_smile:
little souvenir :slight_smile:

1 Like

Takes me back to my early teen days. Airwolf, the A-Team and Knight Rider were like the holy trinity of shows for me. lol

2 Likes

hey, same thing, if 71 is your year of birth, I’m just 3 years younger: D, uncounted, starky and hutch, Magnum, Street Hawk (tonnerre mecanique, The Dukes of Hazzard ( sheriff fait moi peur), The A-Team (agence tout risques), The Man from Atlantis (l’homme de l’antlantide) animals , the planet of the monkeysand so on :smiley:

Indeed it is my year of birth.

Although, I didn’t get most of the shows you have listed. They were more mid-70s / early 80s shows. Until I was 12 or so, all I had was 2 channels on TV due to my remote location in the sub-arctic tundra of northern Quebec. We had 1 English channel and 1 French, both from the Canadian Broadcasting Corp (CBC English, and Radio Canada French), and neitheir carried any of those shows as it was almost all “Canadian content”.

It’s only when the town got cable in the early 80s that other channels started opening up. And even then, choices were limited and most of the shows you listed weren’t available.

1 Like

Geez, we, we had 3 channels at that time :smiley: then 6 in 90 the cable arrived after :stuck_out_tongue:

excluding dallas and dinasty

Yup. We got those. My parents watched that on Friday night for YEARS. lol

1 Like

to stay in aviation, there was also Baa Baa Black Sheep ( or Black Sheep Squadron ) with the F4U Corsair :slight_smile:

1 Like

Never saw that one either.

Noooooo!!! in french , les têtes brulées

I 'member Black Sheep Squadron. VMF-214 under Pappy Boyington. V famous.

The series was a Stephen J Cannell effort (the fella that wrote The A-Team) but it was all based on a real squadron.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.