Alien Trees Seattle

What can I say but… AHHHHHHHHH!

They are here.

7 Likes

maybe this is related to the problem of the tall building. If so, they said it was going to be fixed in the upcoming update. By update, I mean the real update, not the ‘news’ thing.

1 Like

Don’t see it on my end. May want to open a Zendesk with your hardware config and make sure that your drivers are updated and all that jazz.

After a restart it went away, but I just found it one of the more trippy bugs ive seen so far. This happened in the past a few times but never so colorful.

■■■■, wish I got it now.

what was cool was as you flew closer to it it expanded like some kind of dimensional vortex, and the colors separated from eachother in real time. I should have taken a video lol.

2 Likes

I actually have a stability test that I do every time I change settings or there is a new patch (after I fly around a bit).

I load up SeaTac airport (in a parked Cessna). Turn on drone cam and fly out so I can see the whole airport with Live Traffic, Weather and MP on. Kick back and relax and wait for a crash, periodically tooting around in a 152 to see if it causes any instability. I usually would get one about 30 mins in.

Other than that magic tree that popped up and is now gone - I seem to be getting far more stable performance and so far live traffic and MP are working well.