All of a sudden my Logitech Radio Panel is not coming on during flight

This is odd, out of nowhere my Logitech radio panel decided to stop working during flights. I tried the led test on the desktop and it works, but not while flying in the actual sim. This seems strange because there weren’t any updates last night and its been working fine up til now, (with the exception of the king air having standby and active coms reversed). What could the issue be? I removed everything from the community folder but it still doesn’t work.

I had a similar issue some time ago. There are drivers available at the Logitech site.
Give it as go

1 Like

Thanks for the help. I will give that a go. I thought I had installed them already but maybe I need to reinstall them and restart.

I just rebooted my PC and it seems to work now! Must have been the drivers. Which is odd as I already had them installed but after a reinstall and restart it seems to be coming back on. Thanks again!

I had this after an FSX session last week. I think that the drivers hadn’t cleared from the PC and that there may have been a conflict with the MSFS drivers. A reboot sorted it out.

1 Like