I hope someone can help me with my problem
When taxiing and taking off, all my planes suddenly pull to the left.
Sometimes unexpected, but always. No matter if 0 wind or 10 knots cross wind.
I have everything off in the settings for assistance,
except the rudder control, as I have no pedals (I’m sitting in a wheelchair for 4 Months)
I am currently using the T Flight Stick X, from Thrustmaster.
With this I can control the rudder by turning the joystick.
I tried with Honeycomb Alpha as a trial, and oddly enough, it appears there too.
Does anyone else have the same problem?
What I’ve been doing so far is.
- Tried different USB ports
- Current drivers installed
- Calibration (also ran without problems).
- I even tried to start without the joystick and only with the keyboard, the problem still occurs.
- Checks whether the joystick moves by itself, but that is not the case, all axes stand still when I look under control units and properties. (Windows, Settings, Devices and Printer, Rightklick on the Joystick)
I’m slowly at a loss …
I dont use a USB Port or somthing, i connect direct to the USB of my PC.
I’m happy for every helpful tip