Allow keybindings for all autopilot functions

… including pushing/pulling heading and altitude rotary knobs to “set selected mode” and “set managed mode” in A320

Thanks

JC

Agree, it is quit difficult to click those with the mouse in TrackIR and will be the same in VR.

Allow keybindings for EVERYTHING!!!

please add this !!!

Yes! Also very relevant for the Thrustmaster Boeing TCA pack

1 Like

Seconding this statement. I don’t get why they designed the Boeing throttle quadrant with this sim in mind only to have no ability to utilize the click function of the Select knob.

Definitely need at least the selected mode toggle for alt/hdg/spd

Provide Key mappings to toggle Airbus managed/selected modes for Altitude, Heading & Airspeed particularly for those of us who have the AXAIR MIAP

Hear hear! Seems like a massive oversight to omit something like this!

It’s been four years now, and we still don’t have keybinds for the Asobo A320’s Push/Pull function? This needs to be addressed urgently. We could enhance our flying experience significantly if Asobo could prioritize this issue.

Via Bard/Gemini: As an approximation using Control, Shift, and Alt key modifiers:

• For combinations with two modifier keys, the complexity increases as the order of pressing the modifier keys can sometimes be significant. However, roughly estimating, we can consider 3 possible choices for the first modifier key and 2 remaining choices for the second key, resulting in 3 * 2 * 104 = 624 combinations.

If a control is clickable in the cockpit, it should have a corresponding keybind. Period…

1 Like

Definitely.

Not only that, it should not be like mining unobtanium to figure out what the variables are for those keybinds.

Those of us who despise mouse clicks, and are investing in cockpit peripherals, really need better documentation (i.e. a complete list of variables and their functions.) We seem to be a forgotten minority amongst nearly all developers. I’ll not speculate as to the reasons for that…

1 Like