Always Warning at every Start of the MSFS 2020

Hi,

I got Always the following Warning that i dont have close the msfs 2020 right. But i close the msfs 2020 at then gate with ESC the Main Menu then End and Go back to Deskop.

Do you got the same warning at all Time no matter how you have closed the MSFS 2020?

regards Legendsy :slight_smile:

I’ve been seeing this as well.
No previous crash, no previous problem.

Jim-Sim

1 Like

Me too no previous crash so decided to disregard it and continue with normal mode , no problems so far

Question is how do you exit the sim? Main Menu the Exit to desktop?

Ctrl + C to exit or Alt + enter shows task bar

There is your answer, from a flight, ESC/Main Menu(End) and Continue then from Main Menu then from there Quit to Desktop (ESC) and yes.

1 Like

If you get that warning it means your sim is crashing instead of closing every time. I’d look in windows event viewer and check for errors

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: FlightSimulator.exe, Version: 1.20.6.0, Zeitstempel: 0x00000000
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: ntdll.dll, Version: 10.0.19041.1288, Zeitstempel: 0xa280d1d6
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000409
Fehleroffset: 0x00000000000923df
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x4440
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d7cdb3a88363d2
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\MicrosoftFlightSimulator\FlightSimulator.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Berichtskennung: 316bbfde-9b29-4569-a57b-d4d0df047a3f
Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets:
Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist:

I got this Message at the Eventviewer when the Warning appears. But the Sim starts and dont crashes after i click on “continue in normal mode”

I got this issue only in msfs 2020 and in no another program or software like xplane 11 or something else

yeah there’s been a few posts about these .dll errors on this forum. I’d take a look in those first and see if any of the solutions people have found help you out.

Just search for “ntdll” in the search bar and you should find a bunch of topics on this

See this post for a reason and solution: Warning Notice Screen on Start Up Remains - #13 by TheSevenflyer