Amazing Discovery: Large Alien Megastructure in Capetown!

Finally! The Proof Ufologists have been looking for so long!

Photographic evidence of a Large Alien Megastructure in Capetown - presumably where you would expect Capetown International Airport (FACT)!

This Megastructure has an advanced cloaking mechanism. It can NOT be seen when inside or close to Capetown. It becomes visible from farther away, but only on 100% zoom. When Zooming in, it disappears!!

(Spoiler: Probably a LOD bug in Asobo FACT aiport)

3 Likes

Did you see any X-Wing fighters?

3 Likes

No, but I am sure they are there. Just their cloaking devices are working better.

District 9 :wink:

8 Likes

it’s one of those alien ships from the movie battleship.
prove me wrong, haha.

Good points people, good points.

Whatever this is exactly, we need to spread the word that THEY are HERE!

1 Like

Maybe with their advanced technological knowhow, they can pay Asobo a visit and debug this Sim…

1 Like

We are the Borg. Prepare to be Asobomilated.

4 Likes

Its newest feauture for Ancient Aliens fans, together with uglier ground textures and post apocalypse photogrammetry .

First thing to come to mind before even opening this thread lol

1 Like

I saw almost the same thing on the horizon in two locations this morning-once in the Alps and once in the Himalayas. It’s an optical illusion of some kind. Both times it disappeared when I flew toward it.

Hehehe

“Reporting bugs is futile”

1 Like

time for mulder & scully

I’d like to be surprised by this, but it IS 2020. I expect nothing less than an alien invasion at this point.

1 Like

Seems to me, read (years ago) that movie makers put “tricks” for lack of a better word, into movies to see how many fans pick it out. I am sure, programmers have a larger sense of humor than movie directors/producers. This is just funny. Now I want one of the ships on that structure to come after me when I’m flying around. Actually, I am so busy fuddling with all the AP controls, I hardly ever look outside and smell the roses so to speak.

oh hey i also saw it the other day! … inbound to Cape Town over the winelands…

Sorry no UFO’s or Aliens here (probably). These appear sometimes in FSX and are most likely to be what are called graphic artifacts. They can be land elevation or mesh errors where a point(s) in the mesh is faulty .