AMD Drivers - Oculus Quest 2 - VRUNTIME140 - Wiindows Defender Exclusions

, ,

UPDATE TO POST: I’ve moved back to driver version 21.2.3 due to the wobble effect around the windows while in VR around Bob Hope airport near L.A. in the cessna 152.

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.
Nope Nada

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
Nope

Brief description of the issue:
Tyring for weeks to fix these CTD with AMD card using a new 6900XT and Radeon software

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

After doing the above I do not have the flightsim errors or vruntime140.dll errors after or during my flights.

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

After Excluding those folders & the runtime’s VRuntime files, folders I could find. I do not get the CTD and have flown / testing with the Citation Longitude, CJ4 , 152 & 172 FYI… No mods to any of these aircraft.
Installed only the Driver for this card through device manager. No software.
Disabled AMD external Events in Services.msc and uninstalled AMD’s Error detection from device manager.
Above 4G disabled in Bios.

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)

Arours X570 Pro Wifi, 5800X Bios F34 latest and Chipset from AMD site.
Sapphire Nitro+ 6900XT SE edition No overclocked because it is pretty fast as is.
Silverstone 1200 80 plus platinum
NVME 970 plus
Windows 10 Home latest all up to date
Quest 2 non beta 90HZ @ 1.3 SS I do not touch anything in Debug tool or any other tools for VR.
4K LG 55" 2019
AMD Driver Version 21.3.1 moved up from 21.2.3
Above 4G disabled in Bios-I think this maybe and issue also.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Current Version
Since getting this Card 5 weeks ago . I had the NV 2080ti and never had these issues with CTD or Vruntime140.dll. After ecluding the above I’ve not had the issues.

Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Store Version

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?
Nope… Happy that I can finally enjoy this sim without the CTD’s and VRuntimes errors.