An-225 Gear Up/Gear Down Single Button Keybinding Issue

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

No

Brief description of the issue:

The An-225’s landing gear lever doesn’t play nice with a peripheral key binding setup that utilizes a single button with “on press” for one action and “on release” for another. My Boeing yoke has a gear lever that utilizes a single button with those two states. It doesn’t work with the An-225. I have to use the mouse to move the lever in/out of certain positions.

IniBuild’s A310 works great with the aforementioned keybinding style. I can move the lever to the up position and the lever moves to Up in the aircraft. I then move the lever down and the lever in the aircraft moves to Neutral. I then cycle it up then down and the lever moves to Down. It works great this way. Could the An-225’s gear lever code be reworked to behave as the A310 does?

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Set a keybinding that uses a button with Gear Up “On Press” and Gear Down “On Release”. Watch how it is impossible to manipulate the gear lever correctly when the keybinding it manipulated.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Xbox Series X

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video: