AN-225 Unable to powerup and throttles dont work

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

No but I only have one airport.

Brief description of the issue:

Unable to power up Aircraft, when I go to the Battery switches they are already in the up position (ON) but nothing is powered up. Also I bound the the common throttle axis to my Velocity 1 throttle 1 axis and only eninges 1 & 4 throttle up. I uninstalled the AN-225 and re-installed and this seemed to fix the issues and I was able to power on as per the checklist, start the engines and the throttle worked all engines but when I started to taxi the sim CTD’d and when I restarted the issues were back again.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Try to start the AN-225 from Dark on Xbox series S

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

XBOX, Turtle Beach velocity One

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

SU12

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Did you, perhaps, run into this issue?

Thanks, I had a look and the add on seems installed ok. To be sure thought I uninstalled it and reinstalled but it didn’t fix the issues. Also tried signing out and signing in.

Nixon, thanks again, I tried uninstalling again and letting the sim load it during startup then signed out, and sighed in again and it seems to have fixed it.

• update, worked for one flight then it reverted back to the same issues. I’ll be avoid wasm aircraft until they fix it.
1 Like

Yes exactly the same here. Fixes once only then it breaks again.

1 Like

@RagingWombat839

Both of you had the fix work once and then it has failed again?

It’s strange. I haven’t had the issue and I’ve done a number of flights with the An-225 across several quit/load sessions of the sim.

What is the commonality here that is causing your issue.

I bought the An-225 on my PC the day it was released.

I was in the SU12 beta, and when they announced the WASM add-on for Xbox I went to the Store, “purchased” it and downloaded it moments later. Yes, it wasn’t going to do anything, but I installed it on each of my Series X anyway.

Then SU12 launched officially and I immediately downloaded the An-225 for Xbox and checked it out. I don’t recall having waited for any sort of downloaded update to happen to the WASM add-on — I just went straight to the An-225 and loaded C&D after putting together a short flight plan between KVBG and KEDW.

Did either of you have any major issues with SU12, such as those I’ve read elsewhere? Launch hanging on Checking for Updates or any of these situations where you’ve had to clear your reserved space?

Why is WASM working for me?

No other issues with the update. I was in beta the whole time as well. I did not manually install the WASM addon at all, just let the game do it automatically both times.

1 Like

Yeah it’s weird, when I checked the add-on install status I didn’t see any issue, said it was installed fine, but the issues persisted. So I uninstalled and let the sim install on start up, signed out and restarted the sim. Was able to fly the an-225 once then the issues returned. I am on a series S, maybe that has something to do with it ? Hopefully the new aircraft coming say if they are using WASM or not because until it’s working it’s not worth buying any.

1 Like

Have logged with zen desk, managed to find a workaround that requires uninstalling the AN-225 and re-installing, obviously not ideal but it does make it so you can do one flight, with me the next flight starts up ok then CTDs and you are back to where you started needing to reinstall.

1 Like

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

tried to delete/reinstall the aircraft, and then delete/reinstall the WASM add-on. Neither worked.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

There are several reports in this forum and outside of it about the same problem with the recently released WASM aircraft. Please Asobo take a look at this.

1 Like

This is finally fixed with WU13. I didn’t have to do anything special, it just updated and now this is working.

2 Likes

Yeah I got the same problem nothing truly works on the An-225 and I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing people are saying it was fixed in WU13 but it’s not fixed for me they need to fix this because this has been a big waste of $20 for a non functional plane