And now for something, completely different

This bugs me every time I load the sim. Aircrafts? With an S, really? … That’s like saying sheeps when you have more than 2 sheep… lol

4 Likes

European English. I bet “maths” makes you crazy, too. (It does me too). Eh. What can you do?

4 Likes

Good I’m not the only one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bugs me too!

Hi @FORDO2488,

When you get the chance, please consider updating your topic’s title. Your title should be short, simple, and should allow users to understand the purpose of your topic without opening it.

Good titles are important as they improve the chance others will find your topic when using the search system, and when browsing through the topic feed.

You can change your topic title by clicking the pencil icon next to your topic title at the top of the thread.

Thank you.

1 Like

The irony is that’s exactly the point of this thread. lol

3 Likes

European English speaker here, hearing people say “Math” indeed drives me almost as nuts as hearing people say “I could care less”

However, I’ve never heard another Englishman refer to a group of aircraft as anything other than “aircraft”

2 Likes

Oh lord, so this is where we are at now?

Let’s please keep conversations focused on material aspects of the simulator. Things were headed off path. Thread closed.