Announced: Mitsubishi A6M5 Zero

Just saw this on fightsim.com

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/content.php?23729-CR1-Software-Announces-Mitsubishi-A6M5-Zero-MSFS

cr1-zero-6
cr1-zero-5
cr1-zero-4
cr1-zero-3

Looks like they are still in development. A bit rough around the edges, but the pics and first video look promising.
Anyone have any experience with CR1?

3 Likes

The guy who runs it is a bit, er well eccentric I guess, I’ve read some quite odd postings from him over the years on other forums but I did enjoy his Aeronca Champion in FSX. It was quite basic but a nice little plane. His Ford Tri-Motor was also not bad.

1 Like

Looking around, I find a Youtube channel… Cr1- Software Mitsubishi A6m5 Zero Development Announcement - YouTube

1 Like

Is coming to Xbox?

This looks like Romantic Wings all over again. That’s not a good thing.

1 Like

Yes. Mixed up those two. That’s why I deleted the post

After one and a half years I consider this abandoned. Hopefully someone comes up with one eventually. Difficult to get an accurate flight model though. There aren’t many left, and I don’t know if any of them is still airworthy

1 Like

That dashboard is gnarly looking. :wink: If I were them, I’d never post a shot of that. It’s a shame, because from all accounts, it seems like a great bird. Unfortunately, no one has done justice to it yet.